Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Down to one pistol... PF Enablers Unite (Beretta?)

Down to one pistol... PF Enablers Unite (Beretta?)

Over the last 6 months I’ve gradually been selling off pistols and for the first time in my adult life I’m down to ONE gun...G48. I dearly love the G48. It’s not going anywhere. I’ve just sold everything else off because I was meh about them. So I’m looking to add a new blaster.

Criteria: Larger pistol for “shootability” but still small enough I can conceal if the mood strikes me. G17 size is really my limit.
    Budget: I’d like to stay south of $2000.

I think I have it narrowed it down to three but I’m open to suggestions.

1. LTT 92 Compact with the full NP3 and Carry Bevel package
    2. LTT P4x Full size with NP3
    3. Archon Type B... I know, I know but the thing intrigued me.

I could almost buy BOTH a P4x and the Archon for the price of a full Langdonized 92.

I’ve read the billions of posts on here but I’ve still not been sufficiently enabled to pull the trigger (get it?)

If your one gun that you're dead set on keeping is a G48 then I would suggest sticking with Glock or at least another striker fired gun.
    Quote Originally Posted by MattyD380 View Post
    Because buying cool, interesting guns I don't need isn't a decision... it's a lifestyle...

I would buy two more Glock 48 pistols, before I bought anything else!
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

I knew you were going to say that. It’s wise and smart and already crossed my mind and immediately got bored thinking about it.

I’ve been running Glocks exclusively for a few years and I’ve just got the itch for something different. I can always pickup more G48’s.

No comp no dot no thanks.

Stuff like the bert 92s and Px4s would be around last for me.

Quote Originally Posted by ldunnmobile View Post
    I knew you were going to say that. It’s wise and smart and already crossed my mind and immediately got bored thinking about it.
    Then buy two more 48's and drop a red dot on one or both.

Quote Originally Posted by Duke View Post
    No comp no dot no thanks.

Stuff like the bert 92s and Px4s would be around last for me.
    This is the way...

Joining the cult of comp dots...

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Mike C View Post
    Then buy two more 48's and drop a red dot on one or both.
    I thought about it. I ran an RMRd G19 for a couple years. Did really well with it in a CSAT AIT class. It was ok. I like dots but I’m not as hot on them as a lot of you are.

Quote Originally Posted by Grey View Post
    This is the way...

Joining the cult of comp dots...

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk
    Sku 11831

M&p 2.0 CORE.

Factory dot cut, factory ports. Ez my peas....

I'm not crazy about them, maybe that will change. I look at them as a training tool to help improve shot calling, accuracy and sight tracking for my iron sighted shooting. If the RDS' I have prove to be reliable maybe I will carry them full time but I'm not there yet. I guess I'm just done shooting different handguns. Even though I enjoy lots of other stuff and one can benefit from having something they are passionate about, especially if it drives them to get out and shoot. Personally though I have made leaps and bounds with my shooting by pretty much sticking to just the 43X's/48's despite them being a bit harder to shoot that a full sized gun. They are also a shit load less painful to carry right now. If you must anything from LLT is going to rock get what makes you happy.
    Last edited by Mike C; 04-05-2020 at 10:53 PM.

User Tag List