Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Safariland 637 - new pancake ALS rig

Just heard back from Safariland CS, pleasantly surprised at the speed of their response:

... We will be releasing the Glock 17 and 19 fits along with the H&K VP9 before the end of the month. The Walther will hopefully be available next month.
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...
    revchuck38: ...”mo' ammo is mo' betta' unless you're swimming or on fire.”

Safariland now says it will be a June release. I checked my regular Safariland vendor, it's not showing there.

Safariland's description as "soft, flexible holster body" is a hard no for me.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Larry T View Post
    It is the same material as other Safariland pancake type holster. It is “soft and flexible” compared to their duty type holsters, but it is still stiffer than most leather.

In for a 1911 or kframe one

Available

Just put in an order for the G19/23. Looking forward to trying this out!
    -All views expressed are those of the author and do not reflect those of the author's employer-

The 537 is described the same way, and the one I have is “soft” and “flexible” only when compared to a 2x4.:-)

M'Kay. Don't think of it as soft and flexible. Think of it as lithe and supple!
    -All views expressed are those of the author and do not reflect those of the author's employer-

Has anyone had a chance to try one of these yet?

Glock Collective Assimile Suvorov's Avatar
    Escapee from the SF Bay Area now living on the Front Range of Colorado.
    I would really be happy if they had these available for the Beretta 92 series before the civil war this November!

User Tag List