Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Safariland 637 - new pancake ALS rig

I have removed the mag release protrusion via dremel and removed both knurled knobs and their sockets. This holster works much better for me now. Since it is summertime in TX I will probably be carrying IWB most of the time until the fall. I will try to give another report once I have been carrying in it for a while.

Gringop

Name:  20210620_191629a.jpg
Views: 379
Size:  86.9 KB
    Name:  20210620_191701a.jpg
Views: 356
Size:  43.3 KB
    Play that song about the Irish chiropodist. Irish chiropodist? "My Fate Is In Your Hands."

Quote Originally Posted by gringop View Post
    I have removed the mag release protrusion via dremel and removed both knurled knobs and their sockets. This holster works much better for me now. Since it is summertime in TX I will probably be carrying IWB most of the time until the fall. I will try to give another report once I have been carrying in it for a while.

Gringop
    Mine is still packed in a box from the move. I put an ALS guard on mine as shown upthread, but I’m wondering if removal of the T nuts like you did is a better approach. Time to find that box…
    Last edited by HeavyDuty; 06-27-2021 at 07:52 AM.
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...
    revchuck38: ...”mo' ammo is mo' betta' unless you're swimming or on fire.”

User Tag List