Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Safariland 637 - new pancake ALS rig

Safariland CS

I just hit them up over the weekend on IG. CS didn’t respond until yesterday with instructions to call them. After being on hold for over 20 minutes I finally gave up. I contacted CS again through their IG account and told them about my troubles and they gave me a new discount code, much higher than the 25%. I was not only impressed but very surprised. Looking forward to trying the holster out on my 19M. Hoping it will fit my G26 too.

Quote Originally Posted by State View Post
    I just hit them up over the weekend on IG. CS didn’t respond until yesterday with instructions to call them. After being on hold for over 20 minutes I finally gave up. I contacted CS again through their IG account and told them about my troubles and they gave me a new discount code, much higher than the 25%. I was not only impressed but very surprised. Looking forward to trying the holster out on my 19M. Hoping it will fit my G26 too.
    I sent an email with no reply yet, and I had no luck earlier today on the phone either. I just tried them on IG, and they responded already. Let’s see if they can help.

Edit - yup, there was a website problem specific to the 637 that they just fixed. They took care of me, but not to the level that they did State (I assume.)
    Last edited by HeavyDuty; 09-09-2020 at 01:42 PM.
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...
    revchuck38: ...”mo' ammo is mo' betta' unless you're swimming or on fire.”

Quote Originally Posted by State View Post
    The tip re using IG was spot on. Replied within about 24 hrs, hooked me up, and all set now-just a waiting game.

Great

Glad it worked. This was my first time trying social media to contact a company.

State: Same here. Still haven't heard back from the 2 emails sent to customer service.

Anyone else get theirs?
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...

Quote Originally Posted by HeavyDuty View Post
    Anyone else get theirs?
    I got home a little while ago and tried mine out.

It’s definitely thick. Maybe I got spoiled by carrying a 1911 for so long, but there’s no way I can conceal my 19 in that holster wearing just a t-shirt, which is what I wear to work most of the time. It won’t be a big deal after it cools off and I start wearing hoodies everyday.

I’ll probably end up using it for times that I have to wear a suit.

Still waiting for mine. Any more user reports?
    Ken

I still have yet to receive mine. I think it’s been over six weeks since I ordered. But to be fair, the confirmation email said it takes up to 40 days to ship since it’s a special order. So maybe it will come soon?

I just heard back from Safariland - mine is scheduled to ship 10/28. I suspect that’s a batch date.
    Ken

User Tag List