Thread: I need a hookup for a veteran in the Seattle area

I need a hookup for a veteran in the Seattle area

He’s a law abiding, excellent man, honorably discharged Scout Sniper (served on my brother’s sniper team) that is looking for a decent deal (maybe a Glock blue label gun?) on a 9mm service pistol, preferably a G43X or G19.
    #RESIST

He might check with the Seattle Police Athletic Association just south of Boeing field. Dunno about now but they usually stock blue labels.

They only sell to members, but depending on where he is in the area, it's a pretty nice range; might be worth joining.

He need a holster?
    Think for yourself. Question authority.

Quote Originally Posted by orionz06 View Post
    He need a holster?
    He will. I’ll have to send you his resume, he’s somewhat well known
    #RESIST

Quote Originally Posted by LittleLebowski View Post
    He’s a law abiding, excellent man, honorably discharged Scout Sniper (served on my brother’s sniper team) that is looking for a decent deal (maybe a Glock blue label gun?) on a 9mm service pistol, preferably a G43X or G19.
    If he joins the Glock Shooting Sports Foundation (GSSF) he can get reduced pricing on pistols at blue label dealers. You will need a 2 year registration ($60) to get a somewhat immediate card mailed to you for the reduced pricing. He would also get a discount the second year of his membership.
    http://gssfonline.com/registration.cfm

Pricing: http://www.gssfonline.com/GSSF_Pisto...nformation.pdf

Quote Originally Posted by whomever View Post
    He might check with the Seattle Police Athletic Association just south of Boeing field. Dunno about now but they usually stock blue labels.

They only sell to members, but depending on where he is in the area, it's a pretty nice range; might be worth joining.
    SPAA is closed indefinitely per their web page. Even if they open tomorrow, it could be a challenge if your guy needs to move quickly. You apply, then there's a background check, then you have to attend a safety briefing that happens once a month and may be on hold because of the COVID madness.

I can help with Gen3 Glock parts, mags, holsters, sights, tools, etc.

Okie John
    “The reliability of the 30-06 on most of the world’s non-dangerous game is so well established as to be beyond intelligent dispute.” Finn Aagaard
    "Don't fuck with it" seems to prevent the vast majority of reported issues." BehindBlueI's

User Tag List