Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Tool chests

Quote Originally Posted by LittleLebowski View Post
    With this tool chest, I finally have a place to affix all of the gun related stickers I’ve accumulated over the years
    I figure the PSA and JMCK decals are like the victory tally paintings on an aircraft...

Name:  cabinet.jpg
Views: 170
Size:  46.3 KB

It’s here, it’s nice, just trying to figure out how to organize it. I’d appreciate tips. It came with precut drawer liners, I didn’t expect that.

Again, this is what I got.

https://www.homedepot.com/p/Husky-46...D-TL/311086287
    I got the same one a little before the holidays! It seems nice but I haven't used it yet. It's for my gun room and will be for various accessories and parts and tools all gun related. I'm going to use some of my covid downtime to finally get my gun room stuff unpacked and organized. It's the last remaining room to deal with after moving into the house.

Quote Originally Posted by OlongJohnson View Post
    I labeled my drawers to remind me what categories in each one. Still makes it faster after ~20 years because I don't have to think/remember.

https://www.amazon.com/Brother-P-tou...dp/B01GQHHYFE/
    Thanks for the recommendation. I went ahead and ordered one (I'm assuming by clicking your link it will go through PF and result in their commission?) It should be very handy for labeling the drawers and various totes and bins. It should be here in 6 days.

Quote Originally Posted by OlongJohnson View Post
    I labeled my drawers to remind me what categories in each one. Still makes it faster after ~20 years because I don't have to think/remember.

https://www.amazon.com/Brother-P-tou...dp/B01GQHHYFE/
    seconded...

Name:  IMG_1979.jpg
Views: 162
Size:  40.6 KB

Quote Originally Posted by Balisong View Post
    I got the same one a little before the holidays! It seems nice but I haven't used it yet. It's for my gun room and will be for various accessories and parts and tools all gun related. I'm going to use some of my covid downtime to finally get my gun room stuff unpacked and organized. It's the last remaining room to deal with after moving into the house.

Thanks for the recommendation. I went ahead and ordered one (I'm assuming by clicking your link it will go through PF and result in their commission?) It should be very handy for labeling the drawers and various totes and bins. It should be here in 6 days.
    Yup, any amazon link on here will do that and thank you!
    #RESIST

Yup, any amazon link on here will do that and thank you!
    On that note, and hope you don't mind a slight derail to your thread, I've often wondered if I have something in my amazon cart that I've added from another source, like say a work computer where I just directly went to amazon. But then later when I'm on my phone and I click the amazon link here on PF, and then from THAT link, go to my cart and place the order, do you get your cut? Or does the item have to be added to my cart via finding the item through your link and then ordering? Hopefully my question makes sense, I just want to do my part to support this place.

Quote Originally Posted by Balisong View Post
    On that note, and hope you don't mind a slight derail to your thread, I've often wondered if I have something in my amazon cart that I've added from another source, like say a work computer where I just directly went to amazon. But then later when I'm on my phone and I click the amazon link here on PF, and then from THAT link, go to my cart and place the order, do you get your cut? Or does the item have to be added to my cart via finding the item through your link and then ordering? Hopefully my question makes sense, I just want to do my part to support this place.
    I’m pretty sure it works so long as your last click to Amazon is through PF. Good question.
    #RESIST

User Tag List