Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Forget that Cecil guy... Paul Sharp is the new Hotness...

Forget that Cecil guy... Paul Sharp is the new Hotness...

All kidding aside, BJJ Fanatics video of BJJ Self-defense with @Paul Sharp is excellent...

For a measly ~$50-$70 (find a discount coupon) it is worth it: Paul is clear, to-the-point, and tastefully funny.

Support a dude who gives so much of himself and gives us so much!

http://instagram.com/p/B-dUcCsJdpw/

Quote Originally Posted by Les Pepperoni View Post
    All kidding aside, BJJ Fanatics video of BJJ Self-defense with @Paul Sharp is excellent...

For a measly ~$50-$70 (find a discount coupon) it is worth it: Paul is clear, to-the-point, and tastefully funny.

Thank you bro!
    "There is magic in misery. You need to constantly fail. Always bite off more than you can chew, put yourself in situations where you don't succeed then really analyze why you didn't succeed." - Dean Karnazes www.sbgillinois.com

Why cant we have both?

And because mods here are shit

Site Supporter
    Damn Les, up and costing me money...

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Les Pepperoni View Post

You forgot to mention about him being easy on the eyes, and a whole bunch of mantacularness packed into a smedium glitter pony shirt!!!

Ordered! Thanks very much for the heads up.

Now I have something cool to work on this weekend.

You guys are awesome! Thank you!
    "There is magic in misery. You need to constantly fail. Always bite off more than you can chew, put yourself in situations where you don't succeed then really analyze why you didn't succeed." - Dean Karnazes www.sbgillinois.com

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Sharp View Post
    You guys are awesome! Thank you!
    Where's my free video and $50 you said you'd give me for talking up the video?

It was awesome. The wife even chuckled a few times which is a step up from Danaher video's that just put her to sleep... No RNC needed...

Site Supporter Maple Syrup Actual's Avatar
    I always hate to sound like a disciple of anything - it kind of implies an uncritical acceptance of doctrine which is not really what I'm into...

But as time goes on I have a harder and harder time stepping very far from the Shivworks Collective for training. At the same time, my interest in what the shanksters (and associates) put out continually seems to broaden and deepen.

Will have to pick up a copy.

I hate to sound like a fan boi, but the first time I trained with Paul I was so impressed with how he is one of the nicest most generous people you could meet while at the same time being a certified bad ass. I have learned so much from him and he is always so gracious. Definitely looking forward to picking this up.

User Tag List