Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Forget that Cecil guy... Paul Sharp is the new Hotness...

Quote Originally Posted by Les Pepperoni View Post
    Where's my free video and $50 you said you'd give me for talking up the video?

It was awesome. The wife even chuckled a few times which is a step up from Danaher video's that just put her to sleep... No RNC needed...
    Free video is inbound!! Not that kind of video???

Seriously, thanks for the kind words and support.

Thank you also @MVS and @misanthropist for the kind words. It really means a lot!
    "There is magic in misery. You need to constantly fail. Always bite off more than you can chew, put yourself in situations where you don't succeed then really analyze why you didn't succeed." - Dean Karnazes www.sbgillinois.com

Quote Originally Posted by misanthropist View Post
    I always hate to sound like a disciple of anything - it kind of implies an uncritical acceptance of doctrine which is not really what I'm into...

But as time goes on I have a harder and harder time stepping very far from the Shivworks Collective for training. At the same time, my interest in what the shanksters (and associates) put out continually seems to broaden and deepen.

Will have to pick up a copy.
    This mirrors a lot of my own exploration of the discipline - I still sample as able, but I try very hard to be careful with my time and dollar, and even more so with what I bring home to my folks. With the caliber of folks, material, and absolutely honed presentation involved with the collective\Cartel; and the background in-depth that carries over readily to organizational training; I couldn't be happier with what I've found within.
    Jules
    Runcible Works

User Tag List