Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 LastLast

Thread: Wilson Combat goes all in with the SIG P320

Quote Originally Posted by MDFA View Post
    Is that the multi-optic system or a dedicated ACRO cut?

As I understand it, Wilson has a system they are using on the Glock and the EDC X9 that will be (or maybe is now) made available for the 320.

Agreed...
    Quote Originally Posted by HeavyDuty View Post
    I think only @TheNewbie and I care, but I wish Wilson would do manual safety variants of these.
    I'd welcome this also.

Another thing, as I think I've mentioned, would be a 45 Auto grip module.

Quote Originally Posted by Tokarev View Post

As I understand it, Wilson has a system they are using on the Glock and the EDC X9 that will be (or maybe is now) made available for the 320.
    That is good to know, I can be patient but that might be enough data to tip me over the edge when the funds clear.

I'm on the fence about the safety, I don't like them in general but I imagine this would be like carrying 1911 cocked and unlocked 100%

Site Supporter

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
    SIG-COM ///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
    SIG-CP ////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
    SIG-NW528 /////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
    SIG-NW583 /////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
    SIG-NW592 //////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
    SIG-NW594 ////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
    SIG-NW687 //////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
    SIG-NW688 //////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
    SIG-NW688 ////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
    SIG-909TFOG //////////////////////////////////////////////////////
    SIG-909TFOR ////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
    SIG-953TWB ///////////////////////////////////////////////
    Slide Cut for Carry Optic, SIG P320
    Carry Optic Mount for SIG (Not Needed for Aimpoint ACRO)
    Cover Plate for Carry Optic Cut, P320
    #NW528 | Install Leupold Delta Point Pro on SIG P320
    #NW583 | Install Leupold Delta Point Rear Sight on SIG P320
    #NW592 | Install Trijicon RMR® 3.25 MOA on SIG P320
    #NW594 | Install Trijicon RMR® 6.5 MOA on SIG P320
    #NW687 | Install Trijicon SRO Sight Adjustable LED, 2.5 MOA
    #NW688 | Install Trijicon SRO Sight Adjustable LED, 5.0 MOA
    #NW686 | Aimpoint, ACRO P-1, 3.5 MOA
    Vickers Elite Snag Free Front Sight for Sig Sauer, Tall Green Fiber Optic
    Vickers Elite Snag Free Front Sight for Sig Sauer, Tall Red Fiber Optic
    Wilson Combat Battlesight for Sig Sauer, Tall, U-Notch, Black Serrrated Blade
    $
    Be Aware-Stay Safe. Gunfighting Is A Thinking Man's Game. So We Might Want To Bring Thinking Back Into It.

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
    SIG-COM ///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
    SIG-CP ////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
    SIG-NW528 /////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
    SIG-NW583 /////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
    SIG-NW592 //////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
    SIG-NW594 ////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
    SIG-NW687 //////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
    SIG-NW688 //////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
    SIG-NW688 ////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
    SIG-909TFOG //////////////////////////////////////////////////////
    SIG-909TFOR ////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
    SIG-953TWB ///////////////////////////////////////////////
    Slide Cut for Carry Optic, SIG P320
    Carry Optic Mount for SIG (Not Needed for Aimpoint ACRO)
    Cover Plate for Carry Optic Cut, P320
    #NW528 | Install Leupold Delta Point Pro on SIG P320
    #NW583 | Install Leupold Delta Point Rear Sight on SIG P320
    #NW592 | Install Trijicon RMR[emoji2400] 3.25 MOA on SIG P320
    #NW594 | Install Trijicon RMR[emoji2400] 6.5 MOA on SIG P320
    #NW687 | Install Trijicon SRO Sight Adjustable LED, 2.5 MOA
    #NW688 | Install Trijicon SRO Sight Adjustable LED, 5.0 MOA
    #NW686 | Aimpoint, ACRO P-1, 3.5 MOA
    Vickers Elite Snag Free Front Sight for Sig Sauer, Tall Green Fiber Optic
    Vickers Elite Snag Free Front Sight for Sig Sauer, Tall Red Fiber Optic
    Wilson Combat Battlesight for Sig Sauer, Tall, U-Notch, Black Serrrated Blade
    $
    Thanks. Where's this info from and/or posted on the WC site?

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Below is a link to more info on the Wilson / Larry Vicker's Combat P320 pistol. They did an ACRO optic cut on the one they built for Larry Vicker's. At 2:10 in the Vid below. You would think they would offer this as an option at some point, and maybe they do.

https://youtu.be/tv5qpp7p7hU

Site Supporter

Wilson's website, go to the Custom Work tab and go to Sig Custom work, go to the Custom Work Form.
    Hope this helps.
    Be Aware-Stay Safe. Gunfighting Is A Thinking Man's Game. So We Might Want To Bring Thinking Back Into It.

Wilson's website, go to the Custom Work tab and go to Sig Custom work, go to the Custom Work Form.
    Hope this helps.
    [emoji106]

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by HeavyDuty View Post
    I think only @TheNewbie and I care, but I wish Wilson would do manual safety variants of these.
    The 320 is driving me insane. I read something that tells me to buy one, then something that says don’t, then something that says do it , then don’t do it....

I handle one and don’t like the “feel” but love the safety. Then I read just change to a WC grip....

What I need is more money so I can just experiment for as long as I’m alive.

Quote Originally Posted by TheNewbie View Post
    The 320 is driving me insane. I read something that tells me to buy one, then something that says don’t, then something that says do it , then don’t do it....

I handle one and don’t like the “feel” but love the safety. Then I read just change to a WC grip....

What I need is more money so I can just experiment for as long as I’m alive.
    I actually see the possibility that the 320 can unseat the Glock's position on the throne, given the military contract and growing LE contracts. They are my next pistol purchase I believe, thinking I may just go with a straight M18 to get the safety option and high cap mags. I just took the plunge on a Deltapoint Pro which mounts direct, even thought I bought it for another pistol, so along with the FDE it's a very tempting package.

Not to mention that I've always wanted to get something the military is using for shits. Been eyeing M9A4&M9A3 for years now but I just can't see myself carrying such a beast as I'm just a guy. The M18 seems like the duty ready pistol of the future with all the modurity, who knows what will spawn off the basic design in the future. Must have, IMO. I've put it off for too long now but I just bought a holster so I'm committed now.

It will probably be followed by a P365 actually, that's what's been throwing a wrench in it for me is which to get first. I really see SIG as being one of the only companies engineering and innovating lately on a large scale. It used to be H&K but with all their money issues it seems they've taken a more conservative route. SIG cannot go wrong with anything they draw up and produce, even if they can't get it right at launch.

User Tag List