Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Wilson Combat goes all in with the SIG P320

Quote Originally Posted by HeavyDuty View Post
    I won’t lie. The idea of an ACRO equipped model with a MS FCU gives me a chubby.
    If not the MS then there is this: http://www.agencyarms.com/sig-p320-c...rop-in-trigger
    • It's not the odds, it's the stakes.
    • If you aren't dry practicing every week, you're not serious.....
    • "Tache-Psyche Effect - a polite way of saying 'You suck.' " - GG

I won’t lie. The idea of an ACRO equipped model with a MS FCU gives me a chubby.

I’m not seeing them on the Wilson website?
    Have I mentioned this already?

A shop dba AB Prototype will cut an existing chassis for the thumb safety. I have thought about sending him my 45. I probably will one of these days.

Along these same lines, I think it would be interesting to make a WCP320 M17 or M18. A Wilson 320 cut for a thumb safety and optic with a tan grip module and Cerakote slide.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by John Hearne View Post
    Not without a Gadget. For me, P320 (and P365) is manual safety only if it will be carried.

Quote Originally Posted by Tokarev View Post
    Have I mentioned this already?

A shop dba AB Prototype will cut an existing chassis for the thumb safety. I have thought about sending him my 45. I probably will one of these days.

Along these same lines, I think it would be interesting to make a WCP320 M17 or M18. A Wilson 320 cut for a thumb safety and optic with a tan grip module and Cerakote slide.

I picked up a black M18 with MS and dropped it in a WC compact grip module. I’m most of the way there, it’s just the low ACRO on that WC gun is hugely appealing. I’ve thought about contracting AB to cut my X5 Legion FCU for standardization, but I’ll never carry the thing so it seems a waste.
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...
    revchuck38: ...”mo' ammo is mo' betta' unless you're swimming or on fire.”

Site Supporter

Well I jumped into the Wilson Combat P320C Pool.

I picked up a new Wilson WCP 320C the other day. I really like the ergonomics of their frame over the factory M18. I only had the chance to put 100 rounds thru it at the indoor range, but I was pleased with the results. It definitely prefers 115 gr. as 147gr. is 3 inches high POI vs the POA. This group is 50 rounds of my 115gr. reloads, standing rested on a sandbag on top of my shooting bag at 10 yds to check the sights. It has the Grayguns Competition Trigger system, I changed the springs over to the intermediate ones which brought the trigger to 3lbs 8oz. vs 2lbs 10 oz as it came. I may install the stock springs with the rest of the Grayguns components to bring the trigger pull up a bit more. So far I'm impressed.

Name:  WCP320 Target.jpg
Views: 210
Size:  35.0 KB

POA was the bottom edge of the target paster.
    Be Aware-Stay Safe. Gunfighting Is A Thinking Man's Game. So We Might Want To Bring Thinking Back Into It.

These Wilson Compact give me a slight chubby, why so many nice things have to cost so much? $1410 for a gunsmithed trigger version is steep, worth the squeeze to save up for as an EDC option?

Are they shipping these with the Wilson optics mounting system yet?

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Tokarev View Post
    Are they shipping these with the Wilson optics mounting system yet?

https://shopwilsoncombat.com/images/NW-SIG76_L.jpg

It would appear that they are.
    Be Aware-Stay Safe. Gunfighting Is A Thinking Man's Game. So We Might Want To Bring Thinking Back Into It.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Thy.Will.Be.Done View Post
    These Wilson Compact give me a slight chubby, why so many nice things have to cost so much? $1410 for a gunsmithed trigger version is steep, worth the squeeze to save up for as an EDC option?
    I think so. It is a huge improvement over my M18. I agree it is a lot of money. But some people spend huge money for safe queens, or slides cut with windows in them etc.

I think only @TheNewbie and I care, but I wish Wilson would do manual safety variants of these.
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...
    revchuck38: ...”mo' ammo is mo' betta' unless you're swimming or on fire.”

Site Supporter
    I think only @TheNewbie and I care, but I wish Wilson would do manual safety variants of these.
    Agreed...

User Tag List