Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 412131415 LastLast

Thread: Wilson Combat goes all in with the SIG P320

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Thy.Will.Be.Done View Post
    I actually see the possibility that the 320 can unseat the Glock's position on the throne, given the military contract and growing LE contracts. They are my next pistol purchase I believe, thinking I may just go with a straight M18 to get the safety option and high cap mags. I just took the plunge on a Deltapoint Pro which mounts direct, even thought I bought it for another pistol, so along with the FDE it's a very tempting package.

Not to mention that I've always wanted to get something the military is using for shits. Been eyeing M9A4&M9A3 for years now but I just can't see myself carrying such a beast as I'm just a guy. The M18 seems like the duty ready pistol of the future with all the modurity, who knows what will spawn off the basic design in the future. Must have, IMO. I've put it off for too long now but I just bought a holster so I'm committed now.

It will probably be followed by a P365 actually, that's what's been throwing a wrench in it for me is which to get first. I really see SIG as being one of the only companies engineering and innovating lately on a large scale. It used to be H&K but with all their money issues it seems they've taken a more conservative route. SIG cannot go wrong with anything they draw up and produce, even if they can't get it right at launch.
    Oh yeah I agree. If Glock had a factory TS option as well done as the 320 or even as good as the M&P, I would be all Glock all day. That’s probably never going to happen.

I prefer all black guns, so I’m not too attracted to the FDE. Other the three M 17/18, the only factory 320 with a TS is the MA compliant model. Though I guess I could just get a Wilson module for the M series and solve that issue.

Quote Originally Posted by TheNewbie View Post
    Oh yeah I agree. If Glock had a factory TS option as well done as the 320 or even as good as the M&P, I would be all Glock all day. That’s probably never going to happen.

I prefer all black guns, so I’m not too attracted to the FDE. Other the three M 17/18, the only factory 320 with a TS is the MA compliant model. Though I guess I could just get a Wilson module for the M series and solve that issue.
    You can do what I did and seek out a black M18 - they are out there and may be easier to find from a LE dealer.
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...
    revchuck38: ...”mo' ammo is mo' betta' unless you're swimming or on fire.”

I actually see the possibility that the 320 can unseat the Glock's position on the throne, given the military contract and growing LE contracts. They are my next pistol purchase I believe, thinking I may just go with a straight M18 to get the safety option and high cap mags. I just took the plunge on a Deltapoint Pro which mounts direct, even thought I bought it for another pistol, so along with the FDE it's a very tempting package.

Not to mention that I've always wanted to get something the military is using for shits. Been eyeing M9A4&M9A3 for years now but I just can't see myself carrying such a beast as I'm just a guy. The M18 seems like the duty ready pistol of the future with all the modurity, who knows what will spawn off the basic design in the future. Must have, IMO. I've put it off for too long now but I just bought a holster so I'm committed now.

It will probably be followed by a P365 actually, that's what's been throwing a wrench in it for me is which to get first. I really see SIG as being one of the only companies engineering and innovating lately on a large scale. It used to be H&K but with all their money issues it seems they've taken a more conservative route. SIG cannot go wrong with anything they draw up and produce, even if they can't get it right at launch.
    I actually went the other way and bought an 365xl first and now have added an M18. I will play with a few grip modules even though the Xcompact pro is really probably the one I wanted from the beginning lol.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by HeavyDuty View Post
    You can do what I did and seek out a black M18 - they are out there and may be easier to find from a LE dealer.

Vida es mas difícil ahora.

This is getting difficult to say no. I had no idea those existed.

https://thesigapp.com/sig-sauer-m18-...y-3-9-9mm.html

W320CA-9-M18-MS-BLK
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...

Quote Originally Posted by HeavyDuty View Post
    I think only @TheNewbie and I care, but I wish Wilson would do manual safety variants of these.
    That would be intriguing.

Site Supporter
    These Wilson Compact give me a slight chubby, why so many nice things have to cost so much? $1410 for a gunsmithed trigger version is steep, worth the squeeze to save up for as an EDC option?
    I EDC mine and I'm very happy with it.
    Be Aware-Stay Safe. Gunfighting Is A Thinking Man's Game. So We Might Want To Bring Thinking Back Into It.

Wilson has some 320 Compact stuff available.

https://shopwilsoncombat.com/WCP320-...products/1269/

https://shopwilsoncombat.com/Compact/products/1539/

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Vending Machine Operator

I got the LE distributor black M17. I had little interest in the P320 and no interest in their poopy tan color.

I love this gun. It is superb. Time will tell but the crow is fully being eaten en este momento.
    State Government Attorney | Beretta, Glock, CZ & S&W Fan

Quote Originally Posted by LockedBreech View Post
    I got the LE distributor black M17. I had little interest in the P320 and no interest in their poopy tan color.

I love this gun. It is superb. Time will tell but the crow is fully being eaten en este momento.
    I wanted to try one, but I wanted a manual safety compact and the black M18 was the only readily available SKU. I’m quite happy.
    Ken

User Tag List