Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: This is why so many gun shop employees are grumpy

This is why so many gun shop employees are grumpy

Quote Originally Posted by Glenn E. Meyer View Post
    Got into elsewhere with a genius who said the only safe carry gun was a steel, DA/SA with a manual safety and heel magazine release. Striker polymer guns are responsible for millions upon millions of NDs into kids, dogs, cats, even viruses, I suppose.
    So he carries a Beretta 92S or some variant of the Soviet Makarov? [emoji3]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wonder if they went on about how the M-14 they carried was the superior choice for the Kyyshk War against the Khmer Rouge?
    "You win 100% of the fights you avoid. If you're not there when it happens, you don't lose." - William Aprill
    "I've owned a guitar for 31 years and that sure hasn't made me a musician, let alone an expert. It's made me a guy who owns a guitar."- BBI

Quote Originally Posted by HopetonBrown View Post
    Pretty sure the guy at the point of sale system was using it to browse Pistol-Forum while he wished it would just stop!!!!…

That clown was the equivalent of the jailhouse/street corner lawyer, who likes to edjumacate police and anyone within earshot of how the legal system works. Often while in the process of getting taken into custody.

Years ago when I was on patrol, I actually had an assclown just like that guy go full on ballistic on me, when about the third go-round of him spouting off "My lawyer" this and "My lawyer" that, I interrupted him with "Hey retard, the public defender is not your lawyer, now shut the fuck up.".

I could not work in a gun shop.

Clown world..

Quote Originally Posted by Glenn E. Meyer View Post
    Got into elsewhere with a genius who said the only safe carry gun was a steel, DA/SA with a manual safety and heel magazine release. Striker polymer guns are responsible for millions upon millions of NDs into kids, dogs, cats, even viruses, I suppose.
    It's like the Covid, not everyone is going to report the actual numbers. It's probably fewer than a million.
    In the P-F basket of deplorables.

User Tag List