Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: This is why so many gun shop employees are grumpy

This is why so many gun shop employees are grumpy

From Adco Firearms:

LINK DEAD

I know that there are also many, many idiotic gun shop employees, but there are far more idiot customers like this. Thankfully I have never had one customer that hit this level of stupid in one shot, but I have had several customers in one day that equal this mess.

Anyway, dude "helping" a female customer shows is full Dunning-Kruger. Wish it was still live, it made me cringe.
    Last edited by echo5charlie; 04-01-2020 at 07:20 PM.
    "Detached reflection cannot be demanded in the presence of an uplifted knife." - Justice Oliver Wendell Holmes, Brown v. United States, 256 U.S. 335 (1921)

Quote Originally Posted by echo5charlie View Post
    From Adco Firearms:

https://www.facebook.com/57415487002...5980657275581/

I know that there are also many, many idiotic gun shop employees, but there are far more idiot customers like this. Thankfully I have never had one customer that hit this level of stupid in one shot, but I have had several customers in one day that equal this mess.
    Dead link. For me anyway.
    In the P-F basket of deplorables.

Quote Originally Posted by Borderland View Post
    Dead link. For me anyway.
    Ditto.

Either link is bad or it's a private group (?).
    "Are you ready? Okay. Let's roll."- Last words of Todd Beamer

Also unable to view. (Apparently it requires a facebook account? ) Can someone please give a rundown?

Some yankee unable to finish his sentences rants about Glocks having no safeties, the superiority of the XD, and some other really stupid shit. At the end he said he had 200 “misfires” (NDs, I think) because guns without manual safeties like Glocks.
    #RESIST

Quote Originally Posted by LittleLebowski View Post
    Some yankee unable to finish his sentences rants about Glocks having no safeties, the superiority of the XD, and some other really stupid shit. At the end he said he had 200 “misfires” (NDs, I think) because guns without manual safeties like Glocks.
    Also references the scene from "Mogadishu" (Blackhawk Down) and heel safeties. Some real cringy comedic gold in that vid.
    "Detached reflection cannot be demanded in the presence of an uplifted knife." - Justice Oliver Wendell Holmes, Brown v. United States, 256 U.S. 335 (1921)

Quote Originally Posted by echo5charlie View Post
    From Adco Firearms:

LINK DEAD

Anyway, dude "helping" a female customer shows is full Dunning-Kruger. Wish it was still live, it made me cringe.

I watched it shortly after you posted. It was truly painful. Wouldn't doubt that the guy was on something.

Damn. As much as I hate shit like that I now kind of want to see it. You guys built it up too much.

Was Yakety Sax playing over it?

Site Supporter
    Got into elsewhere with a genius who said the only safe carry gun was a steel, DA/SA with a manual safety and heel magazine release. Striker polymer guns are responsible for millions upon millions of NDs into kids, dogs, cats, even viruses, I suppose.

User Tag List