Thread: Good streaming/dvd resources?

Good streaming/dvd resources?

Well, im now stuck at home for the next few weeks so I figure I would take some time and watch some video trainig resources since I cant make it to any classes until the fall. Streaming and DVD are both fine by me.

Any reccomendations? Both pistol and rifle are welcome.

I already have a Panteao subscription, have already seen all of Yeagers dvds, have all the Suarez dvds, all of Ryan Hoovers stuff, an old Craig Douglass dvd he did for hideaway knives, already seen all of Kelly McCanns pistol DVDs, and the magpul dvds.

My fiancee and I will probably go thru the Sheepdog Response streaming videos tonight before our dryfire sesson...

What else is out there? We watch this stuff like normal people watch Netflix.

Thanks!

Thanks for the reccomendations! Finacee and I decided to pull out the old gracie combatives DVDs as well since the BJJ gym is closed. Forgot how good the instruction on these dvds are!

Side story: couple years ago a younger guy came in to the BJJ gym to sign up for classes. The only training he ever had prior was the gracie combative dvds and a grappling dummy. He said he did one lesson almost every day for around 11 months if I recall correctly. He ended up getting to blue belt pretty fast.

I recommend them to anyone who still wants to work their grappling right now.

Mike Seeklander has a ton of videos up on his YouTube channel (Shooting Performance) from the last year. Many of them are around half an hour long.
    My posts only represent my personal opinion and do not necessarily reflect the opinions or official policies of any employer, past or present. Obvious spelling errors are likely the result of an iPhone keyboard.

Paul Sharp’s new vid just dropped on BJJ fanatics. If you train there are lots of other great videos on the site.

https://bjjfanatics.com/products/jiu...-by-paul-sharp

User Tag List