Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: H&K P9S at center fire systems

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe in PNG View Post
    Then you slowly and carefully let the lever up...
    Yeah, that sounds less than ideal.

I remember reading something Mas wrote about them years ago, about how the system was a safety officer's nightmare or similar.
    "You win 100% of the fights you avoid. If you're not there when it happens, you don't lose." - William Aprill
    "I've owned a guitar for 31 years and that sure hasn't made me a musician, let alone an expert. It's made me a guy who owns a guitar."- BBI

Quote Originally Posted by MattyD380 View Post
    Yeah, that sounds less than ideal.
    If you do not want it to go bang, do not just release ze dieunlockenzielevermechanische!

I feel like I can almost hear the HK engineer shouting at me...

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by RevolverRob View Post
    If you do not want it to go bang, do not just release ze dieunlockenzielevermechanische!

I feel like I can almost hear the HK engineer shouting at me...
    And then he nonchalantly retrieves a completely frozen P9s from a nearby cooler and proceeds to fire a full magazine with absolutely no stoppages. All while exhibiting zero expression, whatsoever.

My department still authorizes them. I don’t know anyone who carries one... or for that matter even has one. We have one in the armory with a broken trigger guard... I have heard that is somewhat common. I’ve messed around with it but really have no idea how it works and now I’m going to have to go handle it some more as I’ve learned things from this thread.

I’d like one just to be that guy.

Site Supporter
    Hopefully Mas will chime in. I remember several articles he wrote about them. I think I only saw one for sale at my LGS in the last 25 years. I saw one in a pistol class in the 90s. It was a 45 and it self destructed. It didn’t blow up but I remember it kind of came apart as in that’s a lot of small parts, the rollers even came out

Owned one for a couple of years, the most insane manual of arms I have ever encountered. It was a good suppressor host for a can without a nielson device because the barrel does not tilt, but I cannot say much else good about it.

I created a short field strip and make ready tutorial on it for some guys who requested it at the old TPI site, file is on dropbox.

These were Malaysian contract guns. As to value. I looked at one a few years ago at Green Mtn Guns in S. Denver. One mag with box and papers for $799. it was a good deal, for a collector.

Here's the skinny. https://www.hkpro.com/forum/hk-handg...p9s-today.html

We ordered four of them into my buddies shop here in Jacksonville. Both of us wanted one at that price...

Quote Originally Posted by rcbusmc24 View Post
    We ordered four of them into my buddies shop here in Jacksonville. Both of us wanted one at that price...
    And now I know why the 10+ sold out in a few minutes...

User Tag List