Page 10 of 34 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Thread: Retail Therapy During Quarantine

Site Supporter
    I bought some knives off evil bay and a mystery ranch bag from Huckberry. I should buy topsoil and put a garden in

I remembered that @LittleLebowski had previously recommendedthese rifle cases/shooting mats. Arms Unlimited just sent out an email that the tan and green ones are $30 so I picked one up.
    My posts only represent my personal opinion and do not necessarily reflect the opinions or official policies of any employer, past or present. Obvious spelling errors are likely the result of an iPhone keyboard.

Quote Originally Posted by RevolverRob View Post
    Well...Lee Precision emailed me and let me know they cannot ship my press to me in the way I need it shipped (sans signature, because USPS and UPS never actually deliver anything requiring signature authorization here...).

So I had them cancel my order. I went to make an order through Brownells and they don't have any Lee presses in stock and neither does Midway or Natchez. So, I canceled the damn Brownells order too.

And I'm back to reloading square one.
    Sorry to hear that, Rob. That's gotta be frustrating as hell.
    ''Politics is for the present, but an equation is for eternity.'' ―Albert Einstein

Full disclosure per the Pistol-Forum CoC: I am the author of Quantitative Ammunition Selection.

THE THIRST MUTILATOR Nephrology's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DanM View Post
    I remembered that @LittleLebowski had previously recommendedthese rifle cases/shooting mats. Arms Unlimited just sent out an email that the tan and green ones are $30 so I picked one up.
    Nice. That's a purchase I actually need and is reasonably priced.

We just ordered some stuff from MyPillow to support him.

Site Supporter
    My wife went to the store early this morning for a couple of things, and they actually had TP. Small packages, only allowed one, and ... the price was ridiculous.

LOL. She bought one anyway. We’re halfway through the spare big bag of lots of rolls, to the point where we normally go buy another couple and throw them in the garage so we don’t have to think about it for a few months, so ... we’re not running out, but just want to restock to our normal minor league prepper level. And haven’t been able to yet.

I deliberately did not buy an extra case of 9mm a few weeks back. Should have bought two.

ETA: randomly buying things has been happening. Bought my wife a hat. Bought 15# of cast .358 sized wadcutters for reloading. Bought a guitar gig bag. Bought and now read a Marko Kloos kindle book.
    Last edited by Duelist; 04-02-2020 at 12:12 AM.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by RevolverRob View Post
    Well...Lee Precision emailed me and let me know they cannot ship my press to me in the way I need it shipped (sans signature, because USPS and UPS never actually deliver anything requiring signature authorization here...).

So I had them cancel my order. I went to make an order through Brownells and they don't have any Lee presses in stock and neither does Midway or Natchez. So, I canceled the damn Brownells order too.

And I'm back to reloading square one.
    Which press and have you checked Amazon or Cabelas?

Chris

I'm using the time to work on my summer wardrobe. This summer it's going to be aloha shirts.

We may lose and we may win, but we will never be here again.......

Quote Originally Posted by Trooper224 View Post
    I'm using the time to work on my summer wardrobe. This summer it's going to be aloha shirts.

Magnum seal of approval.
    From Older Offspring after a discussion of coffee:

"If it doesn't come from the Kaffa province of Ethiopia, it's just hot roasted-bean juice."

Quote Originally Posted by mtnbkr View Post
    Which press and have you checked Amazon or Cabelas?

Chris
    It was going to be a Lee APP.

And I checked Cabelas, but not Amazon. Until I saw your post this morning, I had no idea Amazon had reloading stuff on it.

Holy shit that's awesome news...My Amazon order history is about to get even more weird

User Tag List