Page 44 of 54 FirstFirst ... 344243444546 ... LastLast

Thread: Places with Available Components

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Clusterfrack View Post
    Folks let’s cut Pride Ammunition slack now, while we figure out where he can post about his products.

I agree that this isn’t the right thread.
    I will calm my tits.

A SWC 9mm bullet is an intriguing idea and perhaps I was too quick to attribute negative intent to Pride Ammunition.

Sent from my SM-A326U using Tapatalk

Arrow Thoughtful

Folks let’s cut Pride Ammunition slack now, while we figure out where he can post about his products.

I agree that this isn’t the right thread.
    Thank you for having a conversation rather than freaking out Clusterfrack, and I'll be excusing myself from this thread now. I've never seen people actually get pissed off when being offered bullets for free in the middle of a shortage, or mad that new companies are opening up and trying to play ball against big business conglomerates. We've received a lot of support and this is the first negativity I've even seen.

Remington simply abandoned us in New York and there was nothing available for hunting or defense for while. As of Sept. 5 you have to show your State ID, give your email address AND provide your Employers information to even buy loaded ammo if you can find it here, so they can check you social media and social standing like CHINA! Component sales are not currently tracked by the ATF and I believe in personal privacy not Communism.

I did this for my community and country and I will never apologize for that. If that bothers people, shit happens. Go be the change you want to see in the world. I'll keep doing the same.

I am a place with available components and I just tried to give some away for free (at cost to me) while the world is a mess and people are rioting and shit.

Save the hate; I don't need it. This has been an interesting experiment and I've learned a lot about people and how people act on forums. I'll continue to help people keep their families safe elsewhere.

Best wishes.

Send me your preferred shipping address

Quote Originally Posted by 45dotACP View Post
    I will calm my tits.

A SWC 9mm bullet is an intriguing idea and perhaps I was too quick to attribute negative intent to Pride Ammunition.

Sent from my SM-A326U using Tapatalk
    Thank you. I'm happy to share some freebies and I hope you have some fun with them! Please let me know where you would like them sent and they will arrive within 3 days.

@PrideAmmunitionComponents stand by for contact from the Forum owner, @LittleLebowski. He's been busy, but I heard back from him just now.
    "You can never have too many knives." --Joe Ambercrombie
    Shabbat shalom, motherf***ers! --Mordechai Jefferson Carver

Don't leave just yet.

One of the first rules of the Internet is to have a thick skin. There will always be people who are rude to you. That doesn't mean everyone hates you. The thing is, we don't know you very well yet and that takes time. I hope you'll give us a chance, and we will do the same.

The responses you received are from yet more people who assumed you were just another spammer trying to pimp their stuff for free on our forum. That's a reasonable assumption, given how many spammers we have, and also given you keep posting in the wrong thread .

@LittleLebowski will be in touch, and hopefully you can work with him to figure out how to effectively market your products here.

Quote Originally Posted by PrideAmmunitionComponents View Post
    Thank you for having a conversation rather than freaking out Clusterfrack, and I'll be excusing myself from this thread now. I've never seen people actually get pissed off when being offered bullets for free in the middle of a shortage, or mad that new companies are opening up and trying to play ball against big business conglomerates. We've received a lot of support and this is the first negativity I've even seen.

Remington simply abandoned us in New York and there was nothing available for hunting or defense for while. As of Sept. 5 you have to show your State ID, give your email address AND provide your Employers information to even buy loaded ammo if you can find it here, so they can check you social media and social standing like CHINA! Component sales are not currently tracked by the ATF and I believe in personal privacy not Communism.

I did this for my community and country and I will never apologize for that. If that bothers people, shit happens. Go be the change you want to see in the world. I'll keep doing the same.

I am a place with available components and I just tried to give some away for free (at cost to me) while the world is a mess and people are rioting and shit.

Save the hate; I don't need it. This has been an interesting experiment and I've learned a lot about people and how people act on forums. I'll continue to help people keep their families safe elsewhere.

Best wishes.
    "You can never have too many knives." --Joe Ambercrombie
    Shabbat shalom, motherf***ers! --Mordechai Jefferson Carver

Talking

Don't leave just yet.

One of the first rules of the Internet is to have a thick skin. There will always be people who are rude to you. That doesn't mean everyone hates you. The thing is, we don't know you very well yet and that takes time. I hope you'll give us a chance, and we will do the same.

The responses you received are from yet more people who assumed you were just another spammer trying to pimp their stuff for free on our forum. That's a reasonable assumption, given how many spammers we have, and also given you keep posting in the wrong thread .

@LittleLebowski will be in touch, and hopefully you can work with him to figure out how to effectively market your products here.
    Thank you. I have thick skin and don't bother with people's opinions of me when it comes to the internet. As I said, I simply don't hang out in places where I'm not welcome. Some of you are cool, some need to take a deep breath and talk to people rather than judge instantly.

I'll hang out until my subscription runs out and then see if this is still a good place to share our products. No stress.

If you need brass

If anyone (even the CrankyPants) needs brass, Diamond K brass has a ton in stock. https://www.diamondkbrass.com/

An internet thread with the right intentions, however.

Anyone know of any instock LPP?

Unhappy No luck

Quote Originally Posted by 03RN View Post
    Anyone know of any instock LPP?
    I've been looking. The only place I've seen any lately was Gunbroker.com and the prices were not very friendly. Keep an eye on TargetSportsUSA and MidwayUSA, they had some recently.

User Tag List