Page 33 of 54 FirstFirst ... 23313233343543 ... LastLast

Thread: Places with Available Components

Quote Originally Posted by Oldherkpilot View Post
    Berry's has some blemished bullets in several calibers available. I just picked up a thousand 115 gr 9s for $114 shipped.
    People can complain about primer prices but I remember when you could get 124gr 9mm hollow points from Precision Delta for $140/2K shipped.

I think I was paying $50 for 1K of 115gr Remington HP from Midway in the mid 90s back before Larry became so proud of his stuff.
    -Seconds Count. Misses Don't-

Large pistol at midway, limit 1 box 1000
    https://www.midwayusa.com/product/953155826?pid=155826

Site Supporter

Alliant Powder in Stock at Powder Valley

I just got an email to this effect from them. I didn't check what they had or what the prices were like.

Quote Originally Posted by revchuck38 View Post
    I just got an email to this effect from them. I didn't check what they had or what the prices were like.
    Tried to order some Unique and Green Dot for my father in law because he's been wanting them for months. Put 4 pounds of each in my cart, tried to check out, and now the website appears to be down. Odds of them still being available by the time the site is willing to talk to my browser again? I'm betting not good...

A place called "Shoot Center" in FL has various CCI primers for under 10 cents. This is very high but compared to what the few sources are asking appears to be a fair price with such scarcity.

Quote Originally Posted by rdtompki View Post
    A place called "Shoot Center" in FL has various CCI primers for under 10 cents. This is very high but compared to what the few sources are asking appears to be a fair price with such scarcity.
    Be careful. There have been some scams going on.
    -Seconds Count. Misses Don't-

Lead times have been steadily decreasing for Blue bullets. My staggered orders have gone from 18, to 11, to 6 weeks. I've got 2400 arriving Tuesday of next week, and combined with current stock, I won't have to reorder this year.
    Taking a break from social media.

Damn, Everglades has shipped fast this whole time. No lead times measured in weeks......

Midsouth has Ramshot TAC in stock.
    Grab your gun and bring in the cat.

User Tag List