Page 3 of 54 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Thread: Places with Available Components

Site Supporter
    I was researching major power factor 9mm loads today. Powder Valley had most of the powder in stock that I was looking at. I didn't order anything just was looking.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Bruno's has a lot of primers and powder in stock
    -Seconds Count. Misses Don't-

Midway has a selection of CCI and Federal small and large pistol primers in stock this morning. Powder Valley has a bunch of popular pistol powders in stock.

Quote Originally Posted by SecondsCount View Post
    Bruno's has a lot of primers and powder in stock
    Thanks. I love you man. I've got 16# of Titegroup and some H110 on the way. Both are unobtanium anywhere else. Shipping and Hazmat were excessive, but whatever.
    "You can never have too many knives." --Joe Ambercrombie
    Shabbat shalom, motherf***ers! --Mordechai Jefferson Carver

RMR Bullets has a bunch of 9mm projectiles back in stock. Ordered some on April 25th and got my order delivered today despite them messaging me that there's an ETA of 4-6 weeks and I live across the country from them.
    https://www.rmrbullets.com/product-c...istol/9mm-355/

Everglades Ammo has 9mm 115gr and 124gr FMJ projectiles in stock too.
    https://www.evergladesammo.com/bulle...html?caliber=6

American Reloading seems to be reasonably well-stocked with military powders (so WC-844 (kinda like H335), WC-846 (kinda like BL-C(2)), MP-475 (not sure what this is analogous to), etc); 8, 16, 32-lb containers.

Shipping and Hazmat are built into their pricing; they have promo codes that you can use on checkout (check the top banner).

Projectiles are hit or miss in and out of stock and tend to disappear quickly.

Looking at American Reloading for some of their 123 gr TMJ bullets for training fodder.

Anybody know if they're gtg?

Shipping normally, or crazy long lead times like everybody else?

Never mind ordered some Berrys from Midway, free shipping over 49.00 again.

Quote Originally Posted by ViniVidivici View Post
    Looking at American Reloading for some of their 123 gr TMJ bullets for training fodder.

Anybody know if they're gtg?

Shipping normally, or crazy long lead times like everybody else?
    Yes. I've ordered a handful of things from them and never had an issue with them. I messed up my last order and I ordered WC-842 when I meant WC-844 (100% my fault). Their email response has a bit of a lag (likely due to volume) but fully resolved to my satisfaction after a quick confirmation to make sure they were getting me what I wanted. They're on my GTG list.

FWIW, expect them to ship approximately 48 hours after placing the order. Total time on the above order... from ordering, CS conversation, shipping, to delivery was 1 week.

The only caveat I have is that sometimes things go quickly, particularly projectiles.

Awesome thank you they will go on my list regardless.

User Tag List