Page 25 of 54 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast

Thread: Places with Available Components

Quote Originally Posted by JCS View Post
    Blue bullets order for 3600 9mm placed 1/5/21 and shipped 2/16/21.
    That almost sounds like they're getting close to caught up. IIRC my Black Friday 2019 order for 7200 took somewhere in the neighborhood of that long to ship (and shipped in two separate boxes at two separate times).

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by WDR View Post
    Update on the Gallant situation: Bullets *should* be here today, I got a shipping notice yesterday (I'm not far from them)... I never did get any sort of real response to emails, facebook chat, or the chat option on their website. Not super impressed with their communications, but I'm also sure they are sick of "where are my bullets?" inquiries. They could have been a lot more transparent about the situation, for sure.
    Did you ever get these?

I won a 1000 pack of bullets from Gallant at Area 7. I placed my order 10/1. I’m sure free bullets are low priority, but delivery was quoted as 4-5 weeks. There has been zero communication. If I was a paying customer, I’d probably be a lot more upset.

Quote Originally Posted by EricP View Post
    Did you ever get these?

I won a 1000 pack of bullets from Gallant at Area 7. I placed my order 10/1. I’m sure free bullets are low priority, but delivery was quoted as 4-5 weeks. There has been zero communication. If I was a paying customer, I’d probably be a lot more upset.
    I did. They were the 147gr 9mm flat points I ordered.

If my scale is accurate, they may have shorted me a handful of bullets (10-20 maybe... meh, not worth making a stink over) ... I also found at least one mis-cast bullet so far. Otherwise they look decent compared to the ACME brand DEWC I bought a while back. Much better coat on the bullets.

All in all, I don't know if I'd order again just based on their lack of communication. I may give them another chance, if things ever calm down. I was getting pretty peeved at the lack of response to my inquiries.

Rim Rock has 148 grain DEWC for $75.00 per 1200 and 2400 will fit into a $18 flat-rate shipping box. They are saying 6-8 weeks to get them shipped.

Site Supporter
    Sleeping Giant Brass has 115 grain 9mm FMJ for $65 per 500 https://sleepinggiantbrass.com/9mm-1...in-projectiles

Quote Originally Posted by JCS View Post
    Blue bullets order for 3600 9mm placed 1/5/21 and shipped 2/16/21.
    Quote Originally Posted by olstyn View Post
    That almost sounds like they're getting close to caught up. IIRC my Black Friday 2019 order for 7200 took somewhere in the neighborhood of that long to ship (and shipped in two separate boxes at two separate times).
    I am wondering if they might gear up to do a bunch of one thing or another and you might get something you ordered close to when they were beginning to run whatever you mighta ordered, because I know of others that are still waiting and others that have received their order sooner.

I just loaded the test batch of Qty750 147g Flat Points i ordered, and they looked really nice so today I went ahead and ordered another 3k and another 750 of 158g 38/357 SWC.

I like that they are maintaining prices and extending lead times to respond to demand. Unless they run another shift or capitalize more equipment (that is probably not very available either) raising prices will not make the bullets get made any faster. If I do not get these until June that should be perfect timing.

Midway has 69 SMKs in stock

With the primer shortage being what it is, I would think that bullets and powder might start becoming more available.
    -Seconds Count. Misses Don't-

Hornady 125gr HAP 500ct @ $80 per 500ct case. 21 in stock 12:45

https://www.bluecollarreloading.com/...a85e9ed6&_ss=r

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    AKA: SkyLine1

https://www.bluecollarreloading.com/...-147gr-hp-4002

Speer 9mm 147gr HP 100ct 51 in stock 12:50

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    AKA: SkyLine1

Based on two friends' experience, seems like Blue Bullets might be shipping the 147g Flat Point faster than they are shipping the 147g Round Nose. Might be just luck but Friend #2 ordered FO last month and Friend #1 ordered RN maybe two months back.

Last week I ordered 3k of the FP, but also ordered 750 158g 38/357, we will see...

User Tag List