Page 20 of 54 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast

Thread: Places with Available Components

Quote Originally Posted by Dan Lehr View Post
    Hmm, I did the 'notify me' on every small pistol primer they sell about 4 months ago, I heard nothing.
    It appears that the in stock notifications don't make it to everyone. I only find out about drops through Discord and somehow those guys have bots setup that monitor these sites and they get notifications quick. I'm new to Discord so I can't fully explain how the bots work. But have your login info saved and a credit card on file with the retailer so that you can check out quicker. Midway had CCI BR4, Winchester small pistol and large rifle drop yesterday and I was able to see each time they were in stock but I was never able to checkout. It's crazy. If you're relying in emailed in-stock notifications you're behind the curve on getting primers at this point.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by andre3k View Post
    It appears that the in stock notifications don't make it to everyone. I only find out about drops through Discord and somehow those guys have bots setup that monitor these sites and they get notifications quick. I'm new to Discord so I can't fully explain how the bots work. But have your login info saved and a credit card on file with the retailer so that you can check out quicker. Midway had CCI BR4, Winchester small pistol and large rifle drop yesterday and I was able to see each time they were in stock but I was never able to checkout. It's crazy. If you're relying in emailed in-stock notifications you're behind the curve on getting primers at this point.
    Wow.
    What are small pistol primers going for, when Midway briefly had them?

Quote Originally Posted by GyroF-16 View Post
    Wow.
    What are small pistol primers going for, when Midway briefly had them?
    They raised primer prices. The BR4's were $80/1k. Winchester SPP were $210/5k.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I'm waiting on a small 1k order of 147gr 9mm bullets from Gallant... I placed on October 6th. At that time the email order confirmation listed 4-6 weeks as a wait time. E-mail inquiries get a generic "we're busy" auto-reply. Attempting contact via the website chat was ignored. I'm well beyond the charge back window at this point. I was trying to be patient, but I'm a bit disappointed they can't even give me an idea where I'm at in the pile. I've been polite, not demanding. I will probably just sit on it, and hope they show up.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by WDR View Post
    I'm waiting on a small 1k order of 147gr 9mm bullets from Gallant... I placed on October 6th. At that time the email order confirmation listed 4-6 weeks as a wait time. E-mail inquiries get a generic "we're busy" auto-reply. Attempting contact via the website chat was ignored. I'm well beyond the charge back window at this point. I was trying to be patient, but I'm a bit disappointed they can't even give me an idea where I'm at in the pile. I've been polite, not demanding. I will probably just sit on it, and hope they show up.
    I placed an order with Gallant on 10/1. I have not received it. A polite request for an update went unanswered. A canned email with some sort of update would go a long way to easing irritated customers.

I’ve had 4000 Winchester Match SPP on order since August with LG Outdoors. I remaining hopeful.

Site Supporter
    Black bullets seem to be in stock and shipping pretty quickly.
    I ordered 2200 147 grain FP before Christmas and received them about a week later.

I don't how good they are haven't loaded any yet.

Site Supporter
    I've had good luck with S&S Casting and Blue Bullets. Blue Bullets had an extended lead time, but delivered ahead of schedule. S&S updates daily and seems to ship within 24 hours.

They have 147 round nose in stock now.

https://www.snscasting.com/new-9mm-1...coated-1000ct/

Armorally.com has 55 FMJ and SP in stock, as well as 150 FMJ. Prices are up but they are available.
    -Seconds Count. Misses Don't-

How do I get to this Discord group that has the notifications on components?
    #RESIST

Midsouth has 9mm FMJ as of 0830 EST.
    "Gunfighting is a thinking man's game. So we might want to bring thinking back into it."-MDFA

Beware of my temper, and the dog that I've found...

User Tag List