Page 9 of 54 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread: Places with Available Components

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Clusterfrack View Post
    Yes, my CZs will all fire CCI 41 primers with even medium strength hammer springs. If I run out of pistol primers... I have some in reserve.
    My 75Bs with extended firing pins work with Federal 205s, though they rarely see the light of day since I started carrying PX4s. Pretty sure the PX4s will too. My M&P40 1.0 will light them off but with a really light indent.

I’ve got 6k of WSPs, enough to load the bullets I have on hand. It’s nice to have the 4K of 205s as a backup.

Quote Originally Posted by SD View Post
    (Will trade 3X uncirculated silver eagles, random dates for a box of 1000 SPP, shipped).
    I have a box of CCI #400 small rifle primers, and I would make that trade if the desperation level gets that high.

Quote Originally Posted by Dan Lehr View Post
    I have several items on backorder with various folks, they'll all hit my card, not sure how I feel about that.
    A while back I had over a grand floating around on BO, thankfully almost all of it has come through except the RMR I ordered from LaRue, who knows how long that will take...

A friend recently got primers at Powder Valley, but would only sell 5k. I would say if you find them 5k is the least number that justifies the Hazmat shipping.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by mmc45414 View Post
    A while back I had over a grand floating around on BO, thankfully almost all of it has come through except the RMR I ordered from LaRue, who knows how long that will take...
    Then we are both waiting for stuff from LaRue. Don't know if I'm waiting on the trigger or the rail.

Quote Originally Posted by Dan Lehr View Post
    Then we are both waiting for stuff from LaRue. Don't know if I'm waiting on the trigger or the rail.
    I ordered the MRO on their mount, and one of their scope mounts, so I am probably waiting on LaRue AND Trijicon, and the cows, who probably have not even considered starting their journey home yet.

Last week I sighted in one of my Romeo5s so I can use that rifle at the next match, so no rush.

Ordered some Berry's 147 HHP and received them in 2 days.

Name:  20200914_180753.jpg
Views: 452
Size:  37.6 KB
    Taking a break from social media.

Good to know Berrys is still sending. Love their bullets.

Got 500 more 115gr 9mm FMJ coming from Everglades, all they had in stock. Ordered Thursday, set to arrive tomorrow.

Site Supporter
    Bass pro shops has Barry’s in 250 boxes. I ordered some 9mm ship to store. Ammo to go has 124 grain Armscor 9mm fmj bullets in 2k boxes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Monday I ordered some Shooter's World Precision powder and 77 SMKs from Powder Valley. All of it arrived today.

Watching their website it almost seems like they are holding back inventory and putting it online as their shipping department catches up. Not a bad idea considering how impatient people get when ordering their stuff.
    -Seconds Count. Misses Don't-

Primers are my main concern now. I usually buy at the lgs or cabelas but no luck lately. Online seems like a crapshoot. What’s the best way to find em online?
    "Shooting is 90% mental. The rest is in your head." -Nils

User Tag List