Page 11 of 54 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: Places with Available Components

I now have 6k small pistol primers and 9 pounds of sport pistol on hand plus a couple pounds of bullseye. I have a pound or two of HP38 stashed somewhere too. Only 1500 9mm bullets on hand and around 1k of 45. About 1k of each loaded. I’m on the hunt for large primers and small rifle. I need to start ordering more bullets to have on hand.

My live practice continues to be very slow so once I get some bullets in I should be okay for awhile. I’m not getting in a hurry to buy stuff. Just collecting what I need as I can get it.
    “If you know the way broadly you will see it in everything." - Miyamoto Musashi

I'm trying to browse Midsouth's site this morning and they must be getting hammered as the site is running super slow. I do notice that they have some 75 grain HPBT blem bullets if anyone needs to feed an AR.
    -Seconds Count. Misses Don't-

Quote Originally Posted by SecondsCount View Post
    I'm trying to browse Midsouth's site this morning and they must be getting hammered as the site is running super slow. I do notice that they have some 75 grain HPBT blem bullets if anyone needs to feed an AR.
    I've noticed the same thing.

"carbine-infested rural (and suburban) areas"
    They sent out an email advertising blem bullets this morning, effectively self-orchestrating a DDS attack on their server.
    -----------------------------------------
    Not another dime.

Brunos is having a "supersale" on powders, including Titegroup. No idea if the prices are better than usual or not.

Quote Originally Posted by SecondsCount View Post
    Brunos is having a "supersale" on powders, including Titegroup. No idea if the prices are better than usual or not.
    Not really - Midway has Titegroup for ~$20/lb, depending on quantity, and charges $12 for Hazmat vs. $37 at Bruno. (just as one point of reference)

https://www.midwayusa.com/product/1009411636

Quote Originally Posted by WeepingAngel View Post
    Not really - Midway has Titegroup for ~$20/lb, depending on quantity, and charges $12 for Hazmat vs. $37 at Bruno. (just as one point of reference)

https://www.midwayusa.com/product/1009411636
    Good to know. If powder is still in stock at these places, I guess the bottleneck is primers.

Federal Small Pistol primers were apparently in stock at Grafs this evening, approx 2330 ET. They sold out in less than an hour.

Everglades still has a few types of 9mm and .223 slugs, just ordered 500 more 62 grainers.

They've consistently had at least one useable option in each of those calibers, which says alot seeing as how they're so common.

X-Treme bullets also has 9mm bullets in stock and shipping normally as per another individual.

Ordered Aug. 19 delivered today 10/10. Pretty much within the time frame they described. Still no primers but did get 500 primed cases from Midway. Think it is time to try loading.
    Attachment 61565Attachment 61566

User Tag List