Page 37 of 54 FirstFirst ... 27353637383947 ... LastLast

Thread: Places with Available Components

Berry's has blems for pretty good prices.
    https://www.berrysmfg.com/category/c...tory-blemishes

My LGS had small pistol primers for $84 today. I bought 2k, not sure if there was a limit or not. While not pre-pandemic $35, its the cheapest I've paid in almost two years.

Site Supporter
    Cabelas/ Bass Pro gets primers in every few weeks it seems. They go fast but can be had if your timing is right.

Quote Originally Posted by Oldherkpilot View Post
    My LGS had small pistol primers for $84 today. I bought 2k, not sure if there was a limit or not. While not pre-pandemic $35, its the cheapest I've paid in almost two years.

You are not going to see $35 again. The primer manufacturers (like CCI/SPEER) send their products straight to a distributor, who then sends them to various smaller ammo manufacturers, and companies like Cabelas, local gun shops, wherever. The distributor to small ammo company, Cabelas, etc price for primers is substantially higher than $35 dollars.

I would be very happy you were able to buy primers at all.

I was cleaning in the garage a few days ago. I found a receipt from 2005 for primers, they were $15.99 a thousand. Right before they all disappeared last year I bought a thousand Federal large rifle match primers for about $45. I’m decently stocked on small pistol but don’t have a lot of small rifle. I have been able to buy a couple thousand at around $65 or so each.

Quote Originally Posted by BobM View Post
    I was cleaning in the garage a few days ago. I found a receipt from 2005 for primers, they were $15.99 a thousand. Right before they all disappeared last year I bought a thousand Federal large rifle match primers for about $45. I’m decently stocked on small pistol but don’t have a lot of small rifle. I have been able to buy a couple thousand at around $65 or so each.
    Since we are probably local to each other I could probably trade 1k (maybe 2k, would have to double check) SRP for SPP. Lemme know if you want to consider. I plan to shoot 3gun at CCFS on Jan16, if we wanted to connect.

ETA: Right before the shit storm we did a group buy of 15k assorted for an in-hand total of $31.80. This will be known as "Remember When..."

Cabela's has .357 158gr XTPs for 63.99/300.

Quote Originally Posted by 03RN View Post
    Cabela's has .357 158gr XTPs for 63.99/300.
    That's a pretty decent price currently. I am not in need, as I snagged several hundred for $15/box when Wal-Marts near me put them on clearance and gettting out of the reloading component business. Still a bit tempting.

I really wish I could find some more Reloader 19, and some 180gr Accubonds for my .30-06 though.

Small Rifle Primers

https://www.outdoorlimited.com/speci...of-1000-count/

$99.95 for 1K. I have never done business with this company, but they have some in stock if you really need them.

Site Supporter

9x19 FMJ On Sale

At Midsouth. 147s are actually cheaper than 124s.

User Tag List