Page 12 of 54 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: Places with Available Components

Quote Originally Posted by Super77 View Post
    Thanks so much! They're limiting orders to just one box, but I got one anyway.
    Ordinary guy

Site Supporter
    Local Cabela’s had .45 cal plated bullet @69 per 500 and 231 powder at 29@pd.
    I picked that up along with some herters 9mm at 25 per hundred.

IMHO, real time inventory v what they say they have online may be two different things. You have to go in the store.

Quote Originally Posted by ViniVidivici View Post
    Everglades still has a few types of 9mm
    I try and take a peek most days and right now they show ten varieties of 9mm bullets. The prices are still up there at the level where I do not quite need them yet, but they are out there.
    https://www.evergladesammo.com/bulle...html?caliber=6

Yeah they're not too bad, not near the insane price increase of loaded ammo.

I just blasted away a few of their 115gr plateds last night. Good times.

Quote Originally Posted by ViniVidivici View Post
    Yeah they're not too bad, not near the insane price increase of loaded ammo.
    Yeah, this situation is actually influencing me to get done shooting up all of my ammo that is not exactly what I want. Right now I am close to finished with some very nice Dardas cast bullets that I loaded a couple of thousand of before I learned (on PF...) that Titegroup aint what ya want for cast bullets, They smoke and lead up and I always figured I would plink them up "someday". But I have been shooting them and every week or two do the Chore Boy routine.

I have I think about 1200 of their 147g JHP loaded that I keep back for things I am more serious about than shooting with my buddies. And I have some of their 115g FMJ that I didn't crimp very well and they are OK, but malf in the AR. I figure when I START shooting the 147g loads I will buy another 1k, even if it does cost $200, and just buy in 1k quantity until (if?!?!?) the costs normalize and I go back to buying the 3k-4k at a time if they reinstate that pricing.

Quote Originally Posted by vcdgrips View Post
    Local Cabela’s had .45 cal plated bullet @69 per 500 and 231 powder at 29@pd.
    I picked that up along with some herters 9mm at 25 per hundred.

IMHO, real time inventory v what they say they have online may be two different things. You have to go in the store.
    The Cabelas down my way really cut back on their reloading components after Bass Pro took over. I’ve been in multiple times over the last several months and they’ve had nothing on the shelf. They still have presses no components.
    “If you know the way broadly you will see it in everything." - Miyamoto Musashi

https://reloadingunlimited.com/produ...rs-1000-count/

Large rifle primers in stock. Also, really good CS from the one interaction I had with them.

Site Supporter
    Local Cabelas had about twenty individual pounds of powder on shelf. More than I expected with about 4 lbs of WSF which is my preferred 9mm powder

Last edited by Super77; 10-28-2020 at 08:25 PM.

User Tag List