Page 43 of 54 FirstFirst ... 33414243444553 ... LastLast

Thread: Places with Available Components

Modding this sack of shit BehindBlueI's's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by PrideAmmunitionComponents View Post
    I'm entirely new to Blogs/ forums and just trying to advertise. I don't even know what spamming is. I'm trying to advertise our products; I'm not here to beg, I came here to share.

If people are THIS upset by a new company starting out and trying their best, then no new companies will form by younger people anymore to make guns or ammo or bullets, because no one wants the headache and this will be China soon.

So please, make your own decisions and if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything. You're kicking over the kid who is on training wheels and calling him an asshole.

Moderator here.

Spamming is when you post essentially the same information repeatedly, which you are doing. We get it, you have components to sell, one post tells us that. Five posts with the same info back to back is spamming. Intentionally or not, the effect is people are annoyed with you. Not for starting a company, but for the same reason people get annoyed with the "are we there yet?" question the fifteenth time from the kid in the back seat. Respectfully, if you go about responding as you are you will simply alienate much of your potential customer base. YOU need to figure out the existing culture and norms of any market you want to be a part of, and you'll find that PF is a very small corner of the internet at large and if you think we're assholes...you've got a rude awakening ahead of you. This place is incredibly respectful compared to many gun forums.

If you want to advertise your business, that's fine, you can even get a subforum where you can post as much content as you like as often as you like. See: https://pistol-forum.com/forumdispla...Business-Forum Those businesses have paid to advertise, another key difference between advertising and spamming. You'll need to be a business supporter to do that. See: https://pistol-forum.com/payments.php for options to become a business supporter. I'll leave your advertising up for now, but understand that unless you work something out with the owner @LittleLebowski you can't advertise a business here without being a busines supporter.

Political content is banned outside of the politics subforum, with very limited exceptions. See forum rules here: https://pistol-forum.com/misc.php?do=showrules

Any questions, feel free to PM (personal message) me or @LittleLebowski .
    Sorta around sometimes for some of your shitty mod needs.

Quote Originally Posted by BehindBlueI's View Post
    Moderator here.

Spamming is when you post essentially the same information repeatedly, which you are doing. We get it, you have components to sell, one post tells us that. Five posts with the same info back to back is spamming. Intentionally or not, the effect is people are annoyed with you. Not for starting a company, but for the same reason people get annoyed with the "are we there yet?" question the fifteenth time from the kid in the back seat. Respectfully, if you go about responding as you are you will simply alienate much of your potential customer base. YOU need to figure out the existing culture and norms of any market you want to be a part of, and you'll find that PF is a very small corner of the internet at large and if you think we're assholes...you've got a rude awakening ahead of you. This place is incredibly respectful compared to many gun forums.

If you want to advertise your business, that's fine, you can even get a subforum where you can post as much content as you like as often as you like. See: https://pistol-forum.com/forumdispla...Business-Forum Those businesses have paid to advertise, another key difference between advertising and spamming. You'll need to be a business supporter to do that. See: https://pistol-forum.com/payments.php for options to become a business supporter. I'll leave your advertising up for now, but understand that unless you work something out with the owner @LittleLebowski you can't advertise a business here without being a business supporter.

Political content is banned outside of the politics subforum, with very limited exceptions. See forum rules here: https://pistol-forum.com/misc.php?do=showrules

Any questions, feel free to PM (personal message) me or @LittleLebowski .
    Thanks for that. I didn't say you Guys are assholes; I was trying to figure out the existing culture and offer as many photos as possible, since that is what manufacturers and competition shooters I work with normally ask for. Apparently this is a whole new world and I'm not sure how anyone can be annoyed at seeing more bullets for sale during a shortage.

I was not aware of how Supporting businesses work on here and I was following the basics of what the Owner told me when we spoke. I didn't quite get how the site-supporter stuff worked when I spoke with him and I didn't know there were such big differences. LittleLebowsi said he supports what I'm doing and doesn't mind me advertising on the site as long as I contributed, which I did, so imagine how I feel because I got PERMSSION to advertise and I'm suddenly being called out for doing so. I get it; less posts since I'm being given special lee-way by the Owner. Not a problem. I'm here to share, not to beg.

Modding this sack of shit BehindBlueI's's Avatar
    Thanks for that. I didn't say you Guys are assholes; I was trying to figure out the existing culture and offer as many photos as possible, since that is what manufacturers and competition shooters I work with normally ask for. Apparently this is a whole new world and I'm not sure how anyone can be annoyed at seeing more bullets for sale during a shortage.

I was not aware of how Supporting businesses work on here and I was following the basics of what the Owner told me when we spoke. I didn't quite get how the site-supporter stuff worked when I spoke with him and I didn't know there were such big differences. LittleLebowsi said he supports what I'm doing and doesn't mind me advertising on the site as long as I contributed, which I did, so imagine how I feel because I got PERMSSION to advertise and I'm suddenly being called out for doing so. I get it; less posts since I'm being given special lee-way by the Owner. Not a problem. I'm here to share, not to beg.
    No problem. I'd suggest starting your own thread, then, and then you can put as many photos as you want in it. This thread is a "sticky", basically a reference thread so people can post where things are in stock. With your own thread, people who are interested can go through all the photos they want and you won't be accused of spamming up an existing thread.

If LL told you you're good to go on advertising, he's the owner so no issue on my end.
    Sorta around sometimes for some of your shitty mod needs.

Site Supporter

A lot of the revolver shooters here would be interested in those WFNs, especially in .38/.357 and weights that would work in .45 ACP. A link to your website would be good, wherever it is determined it can go.

You're kicking over the kid who is on training wheels...
    Hopefully you didn't skin your knee too bad. Us mods try to keep up with everything on the Forum, but sometimes don't. I was trying to remember if you were a supporting business, and remembered LL mentioning something in a Staff thread. We get a lot of spammers and scammers so when we suspect that someone doing that, members and mods alike can be... like this:

Glad to have you here, and hope you consider becoming a supporter.
    “There is no growth in the comfort zone.”--Jocko Willink
    "You can never have too many knives." --Joe Ambercrombie

Red face I certainly will

Quote Originally Posted by Clusterfrack View Post
    Hopefully you didn't skin your knee too bad. Us mods try to keep up with everything on the Forum, but sometimes don't. I was trying to remember if you were a supporting business, and remembered LL mentioning something in a Staff thread. We get a lot of spammers and scammers so when we suspect that someone doing that, members and mods alike can be... like this:

Glad to have you here, and hope you consider becoming a supporter.

I will certainly consider that and it is a pleasure to be here. Thank you for your kindness.

Happy to help

Quote Originally Posted by revchuck38 View Post
    A lot of the revolver shooters here would be interested in those WFNs, especially in .38/.357 and weights that would work in .45 ACP. A link to your website would be good, wherever it is determined it can go.
    I'm sure we can help with that! I am currently working on the website layout and planning with a techie. That is the reason why I posted so many photos; this company is grass-roots and I've been spending all of my personal savings to keep Americans armed. There is no bank loan and no owed-favors here; this is about doing the right thing for my country and not allowing Big Business into my finances so they can control the flow of components.

We can be contacted directly at (315) 937-6284 and (518) 332-1895, PrideAmmunitionComponents@Gmail.com and Instagram at #Pride_Ammo . I can easily send photos directly to everyone who is interested and we invoice via Quickbooks, or if you'd prefer less of a trail you can mail us a certified check. Our Client information is kept secure and purchases are not required to be shared with the ATF.

Have a great day everyone!

Lightbulb FREE bullets?!?!?! First to response gets them

You know, being new to this blog I think it's about time to put my money where my mouth is again and show everyone here what our quality is like.

The first person who responds to this gets their choice of (50) free 9mm 124 Grain SWC NightStalkers or (25) 45-70 Gov't FN Frost Blue Hunters on me.

Free shipping, no nonsense, no bullshit. If blogs are anything like going to someone's home for a visit for the first time, I always bring a gift and this is for you Guys.Name:  9mm 124grain SWC NightStalker .jpg
Views: 166
Size:  26.0 KBName:  Independent testing, glock 19.JPG
Views: 163
Size:  20.9 KBName:  45-70 Gov't 405 Grain FN Coated .jpg
Views: 167
Size:  21.8 KBName:  Special order (1,000) 45-70.jpg
Views: 161
Size:  51.6 KB

This is not a BLOG, it's a forum where like-minded people in regards to shooting pistols come to share and gain knowledge and ideas.
    This particular thread you're posting in is for giving a heads-up to our fellow members of components that are in stock and/or are available at great prices.

If you want to sell your bullets here you should start your own thread and stay out of this one, please.
    I highly suggest you research the difference between a blog and a forum.

Places with Available Components

Folks let’s cut Pride Ammunition slack now, while we figure out where he can post about his products.

I agree that this isn’t the right thread.
    “There is no growth in the comfort zone.”--Jocko Willink
    "You can never have too many knives." --Joe Ambercrombie

User Tag List