Page 50 of 54 FirstFirst ... 404849505152 ... LastLast

Thread: Places with Available Components

Site Supporter

CCI 500 Primers $78/k

Here. Max order is 5k. Shipping and hazmat are additional. I've bought ammo from them several times before with no complaints.
    "Everything in life is really simple, provided you don’t know a f—–g thing about it." - Kevin D. Williamson

Site Supporter

Servicios Aventuras Small Pistol Primers (1000 ct.) $72

Here. No info on hazmat, shipping or quantity limits.
    "Everything in life is really simple, provided you don’t know a f—–g thing about it." - Kevin D. Williamson

American Reloading has blemished, some 123 gr, and some mis-shaped hollow points SIG (by Sierra) 124 gr V-Crown JHP bullets for $77 per 1000 shipped. Use code Happy to get the price down to $77 per 1K. I shot 12 rounds of those bullets today out of my PCC to test and they worked well. I ended up ordering another 1K bullets. https://americanreloading.com/9mm-38...jhp-500ct.html

Site Supporter

Servicios Aventuras Small Pistol Primers $70/k

Quote Originally Posted by revchuck38 View Post
    Your link does not show the sale price for some reason but I got the email this morning and when I click on that link, it shows $69.99
    -Seconds Count. Misses Don't-

This place has some ridiculous deals on all components. Cheap pulled bullets too.

https://americanreloading.com/

Site Supporter

CCI 500 SP Primers $75/k

Here. We're down to $375/case for US-made primers, about twice what they were pre-Covid.

Here are Winchester SPP for $70, pickup only for the folks in Ohio, limit two per day.
    My friend bought 2k online, then went in the next day and they let him buy two more when he was there to pick them up. Then the (very good) friend took inventory and decided to let me have them all.

I hate to say it, but $70 with no hazmat is now what constitutes a good deal.
    In the endless financial debate on reloading 9mm, I just bought eight pounds of Longshot for $250 (was also in stock locally with no hazmat), and my spreadsheet says I can reload 147gn Blue Bullets for $186. As a more direct comparison to commercial ball, if I switched to 115gn BBs it would be $165, so probably saving $75.

But the big thing I like is that I am sitting on enough powder and primers to do the next 10k, so I am close to locked in. No hazmat on bullets so I can get them as I go.

Site Supporter

$1 Hazmat at Midsouth

This link goes to their primer page, which seems to be the most sought-after component. Minimum order is $99 to qualify. They have Aguila SPs for $80/k and Unis "Ginex" SPs for $380/case.

Site Supporter

Remington Primers 1-1/2 Small Pistol $65/k

Here. I don't know what their shipping and hazmat fees are.

User Tag List