Page 28 of 54 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast

Thread: Places with Available Components

Quote Originally Posted by Flamingo View Post
    Bruno's has some powder in stock.
    $50/pound certainly explains why they've got Bullseye and Sport Pistol in stock. 4# jugs for more than what Powder Valley lists the 8# jugs for. Admittedly out of stock at PV, but still, ouch.

Quote Originally Posted by olstyn View Post
    $50/pound certainly explains why they've got Bullseye and Sport Pistol in stock. 4# jugs for more than what Powder Valley lists the 8# jugs for. Admittedly out of stock at PV, but still, ouch.
    They are 5 minutes from work. They do overcharge compared to compared to bigger places like Powder Valley. However, when they have the powder, then they have the power. I bought a 8lb jug of H4350 from them the yesterday for $300. Tony Montana would be proud. I'm certain he said powder, not power.

Sierra has 9mm 124 grain Jacketed Hollow Points available on their website

https://www.sierrabullets.com/product/9-mm-124-gr-jhp/

Spokane folks:

I don't know this seller, but this guy is selling 1000 158 JHP 38/357 bullets for $100.

VV N320 4-pounders currently in stock at Powder Valley. Unfortunately there's a quantity limit of one, so the hazmat + regular shipping charges hurt pretty badly, but at least it's available for however long the stock lasts.

Everglades still has plenty of bullets. Higher prices than 6 months ago, of course, but available.

In pistolbullets, they have "value priced" 9mm plated in 115 and 124gr. Great price.

I was in the Dayton OH area Cabelas Thursday evening. There were some rifle bullets on the shelf and more pistol bullets than I’d seen in a long time. Options were limited but there were some in all the major calibers.

Well oddly enough, Optics Planet has various different bullets, in stock. Not too terrible prices, either. Just ordered some Sierra SMK and V-Crown JHP slugs....as always, free shipping over 50 bucks.

They have Hornady 55gr FMJ too.

As I predicted, bullets are starting to stay in stock at a lot of places. Powder Valley and Arm or Ally have quite a bit of Hornady 224 caliber bullets in stock.

With a lack of primers out there, bullet availability will only improve.
    -Seconds Count. Misses Don't-

Just got email from Everglades, 5% off orders for one week, promise code: APRMAY5.

User Tag List