Page 16 of 54 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast

Thread: Places with Available Components

Brownells has SMKs, 77g and 69g!
    ETA: At not inflated prices.

Quote Originally Posted by ranger View Post
    I just found a local guy with 6 lbs of RE15 for sale at pre-COVID pricing so scooped that up. Another gentlemen bought 1600 80 grain SMKs not realizing those are not for your basic AR load - traded 62FMJs and some powder for those - I shoot a lot of 80s in 223 loaded long in a PRS trainer. Just have to keep eyes and ears open and jump on the deals.
    RE15 and 80's go together nicely. I've shot them out of my 16" AR to 1000, single loading of course.

I picked up some 4320 back in September. Check out the ad text...needless to say, I bought all 8 cans.

Name:  20201010_174703.jpg
Views: 345
Size:  36.3 KB
    -Seconds Count. Misses Don't-

Site Supporter
    @SecondsCount - At that price, I would've bought them too, and the only thing I have that could use it is my 8x57JS "cigarette" Mauser, or maybe my Winchester M94 in .30-30.

Quote Originally Posted by revchuck38 View Post
    @SecondsCount - At that price, I would've bought them too, and the only thing I have that could use it is my 8x57JS "cigarette" Mauser, or maybe my Winchester M94 in .30-30.
    It has a very similar burn rate to Varget and Reloder 15 so I will be using it in 223 with 77s and in 308 with 155s.
    -Seconds Count. Misses Don't-

Who has 9mm bullets in stock? Preferably 124. Xtreme is the only place I’ve found that shows in stock and their prices have jumped considerably.
    “If you know the way broadly you will see it in everything." - Miyamoto Musashi

Quote Originally Posted by MGW View Post
    Who has 9mm bullets in stock? Preferably 124. Xtreme is the only place I’ve found that shows in stock and their prices have jumped considerably.
    If you’re good with coated cast (as opposed to FMJ), Black Bullets International has 125s in stock at decent price and shops quickly.

Site Supporter
    S&S Casting (also a coated bullet) releases inventory fairly frequently. You might have to watch for a few days to get what you want. They do ship in stock inventory quickly.

Precision Delta seems to release 1000 packs of 147 FMJ late in the afternoon later in the week. I assume that this is whatever exceeds their manufacturing goals for the week/whatever time period. I haven’t seen any 124 in stock for quite some time.

I ordered some bullets from https://bayoubullets.net/ and received them in the 8 weeks they said it would take.

Quote Originally Posted by WeepingAngel View Post
    If you’re good with coated cast (as opposed to FMJ), Black Bullets International has 125s in stock at decent price and shops quickly.
    Badass! Just ordered a case of 2625 125gr. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    AKA: SkyLine1

I just got 500 Berrys 124gr from Scheels. Great outfit, got 'em in less than a week, free shipping over 50 bucks:

https://www.scheels.com/p/berrys-sup...-.356)&start=1

Still in stock.

User Tag List