Page 27 of 54 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast

Thread: Places with Available Components

A bunch of Vihtavuori at Powder Valley.

https://www.powdervalleyinc.com/prod...tavuori-powder
    We could isolate Russia totally from the world and maybe they could apply for membership after 2000 years.

Everglades has some 9mm plates at more reasonable pricing:
    https://www.evergladesammo.com/bulle...liber=6&cat=14

Quote Originally Posted by mmc45414 View Post
    Everglades has some 9mm plates at more reasonable pricing:
    https://www.evergladesammo.com/bulle...liber=6&cat=14
    And they just ran their first sale in what seems like forever, so maybe there is light at the end of the tunnel.
    Name:  EG Discount.jpg
Views: 436
Size:  32.3 KB

And they just ran their first sale in what seems like forever, so maybe there is light at the end of the tunnel.
    Name:  EG Discount.jpg
Views: 436
Size:  32.3 KB
    Bullets and powder are going to start becoming more and more available due to the shortage of primers. My son worked production at Berry's for a few months during the 2012 Sandy Hook panic. They ended up laying him off at what I thought was the peak of the panic because bullet sales started declining rapidly. We definitely need more primer production in this country.
    -Seconds Count. Misses Don't-

Site Supporter
    I stopped in at my local big box store Fin Feather and Fur. They had a small number of primers and almost no powder.
    They were limiting primer purchases to 1 sleeve (100) of pistol and rifle, so 200 max at $10.00 a sleeve. At least they had some primers to actually buy. The price is not great but better than what I see on Gunbroker.

Based on two friends' experience, seems like Blue Bullets might be shipping the 147g Flat Point faster than they are shipping the 147g Round Nose. Might be just luck but Friend #2 ordered FO last month and Friend #1 ordered RN maybe two months back.

Last week I ordered 3k of the FP, but also ordered 750 158g 38/357, we will see...
    There may be something specific about their capacity on the flat points because I just got a shipping notice for delivery Monday of my order, so in the circle of friends we got two separate orders for a total of 6k 147g flat point while another order for 3k 147g round nose that was placed before either FP order was just quoted as being expected to be not ship until the end of the month.

Quote Originally Posted by SecondsCount View Post
    Bullets and powder are going to start becoming more and more available due to the shortage of primers.
    Or maybe this maybe?...

Anyway, I wish I had about 10k-15k SPP but as long as the SRP keep working in my M&Ps I should be OK for a while.

Accurate Powders at Powder Valley.

https://www.powdervalleyinc.com/prod..._type_brand=or
    We could isolate Russia totally from the world and maybe they could apply for membership after 2000 years.

Site Supporter

Gallant bullets

My order from early November shipped yesterday. 1000 147 gr FP.
    I made other orders in Jan and March, and hope they don’t take nearly 5 months to ship.
    They must have a heckuva backlog.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by GyroF-16 View Post
    My order from early November shipped yesterday. 1000 147 gr FP.
    I made other orders in Jan and March, and hope they don’t take nearly 5 months to ship.
    They must have a heckuva backlog.
    I'm still waiting on a order from Gallant from 10/1.

In more positive news, I got shipping info on a case Blue Bullets that I didn't anticipate until mid-May.

Bruno's has some powder in stock.

User Tag List