Page 1 of 54 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: Places with Available Components

Site Supporter

Places with Available Components

Ammo is scarce and some reloading components are too. I thought it'd be helpful to keep track of where stuff is available based on having ordered something and gotten confirmation that it's in stock. There will be holes in the information - maybe a shop had tons of .45 bullets but no 9mm, for example - but this may be able to alleviate some heartburn when you want to order something from your favorite vendor but they're out; you might be able to find an alternate source here.

SNS Casting had the .45 bullets I needed, and their website indicates they have good stock on others as well.

Site Supporter
    https://thebluebullets.com/

Seems to have plenty of stock.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Site Supporter
    I checked Midway USA and they were out of most powder and primers - had shotgun primers.

As of right now, Brownells has CCI small pistol primers in stock as well as large rifle primers
    https://www.brownells.com/reloading/...prod79081.aspx

https://www.brownells.com/reloading/...prod79080.aspx

They also have Alliant Red Dot and CFE Pistol Powder
    https://www.brownells.com/reloading/...prod72486.aspx

https://www.brownells.com/reloading/...prod41150.aspx

Use L6V for $20 off $200

My normal source for 9mm bullets is Everglades ammo, for everything else it's Missouri Bullet Company. I recently placed orders with both, with the last week, that haven't shipped yet. Both companies state this is due to unusually high demand and they're working through their backlog. I just placed an order with SnS Casting and got shipping notification within twenty four hours.
    Last edited by Trooper224; 03-31-2020 at 02:45 PM.
    We may lose and we may win, but we will never be here again.......

Ordered brass from Starline day before yesterday. They shipped it today They show a lot of it in stock.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by revchuck38 View Post
    Ammo is scarce and some reloading components are too. I thought it'd be helpful to keep track of where stuff is available based on having ordered something and gotten confirmation that it's in stock. There will be holes in the information - maybe a shop had tons of .45 bullets but no 9mm, for example - but this may be able to alleviate some heartburn when you want to order something from your favorite vendor but they're out; you might be able to find an alternate source here.

SNS Casting had the .45 bullets I needed, and their website indicates they have good stock on others as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trooper224 View Post
    My normal source for 9mm bullets is Everglades ammo, for everything else it's Missouri Bullet Company. I recently placed orders with both, with the last week, that haven't shipped yet. Both companies state this is due to unusually high demand and they're working through their backlog. I just placed an order with SnS Casting and got shipping notification within twenty four hours.
    Got my order of bullets in today, a day ahead of schedule.

I ordered from Brazos on Saturday and just got shipping notification. (Thanks, whoever posted about them around 2-3 weeks ago. I'd thank you by name, but I can't find the thread.)

Whatever backlog they had going on, they're working through it pretty well. Prices are pretty good as well. (basically $3/lb - 5lbs for $15, 15 lbs for $45 - plus about $5 to ship up to 15 lbs. Quantity is however many bullets make up in 5 or 15 lbs)

BrazosPrecision.com

As a heads up, Midway is currently in stock on CCI small pistol primers, as well as being back in stock on a few Hogdon pistol powders like Clays and Universal.

Quote Originally Posted by MandoWookie View Post
    As a heads up, Midway is currently in stock on CCI small pistol primers, as well as being back in stock on a few Hogdon pistol powders like Clays and Universal.
    Thank you for the heads up. I was able to score 2000 primers, 1000 CCI, and 1000 Federals.

Midway is limiting people to 1000 of each brand, fortunately they also had Federals in stock when I went to back (standard Federal #150s , not Federal Match).

User Tag List