Page 31 of 54 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast

Thread: Places with Available Components

Site Supporter

9x19 115 and 124 FMJ Bulk

At Midsouth: 115 124

.38 Special Cases (once fired) for $0.07

https://mailchi.mp/americanreloading...elect-products

Everglades has 9mm 124gr and .223 55gr on sale right now.

I just got 500 9mm plated RN for 50 bucks shipped. Very happy with them once again.

It seems to be getting better. I知 seeing more bullets and powder on shelves. I have some 44 Special brass and some 357 cast bullets en route from Midway, and I was able to get some 300 Blackout brass from Starline.

Brownells has been having lots of primer the past two days.

Quote Originally Posted by JCS View Post
    Brownells has been having lots of primer the past two days.
    Prices are crazy. Cabellas had a few CCI primers in stock this week. I thought they were out of their minds pricing them at $64/1000. Guess not.
    的f you know the way broadly you will see it in everything." - Miyamoto Musashi

Quote Originally Posted by MGW View Post
    Prices are crazy. Cabellas had a few CCI primers in stock this week. I thought they were out of their minds pricing them at $64/1000. Guess not.
    I guess I知 desperate because anything under $100 a thousand I consider a good deal these days.

Even paying $.10 per primer I知 still making ammo way less than its selling from the factory. We are almost 2 years into this and it doesn稚 seem like prices are gonna ever go back to normal.

Quote Originally Posted by JCS View Post
    I guess I知 desperate because anything under $100 a thousand I consider a good deal these days.

Even paying $.10 per primer I知 still making ammo way less than its selling from the factory. We are almost 2 years into this and it doesn稚 seem like prices are gonna ever go back to normal.
    I'm with you. The days of walking past primers on a shelf that are over $20/1K are long gone. I'd be super chuffed to get them at $64/K at this point. Small, large, rifle, pistol, I'll take them all...

Site Supporter
    Midway has CCI 41 Small Rifle Primers in stock and has for 5 hours. They aren稚 cheap at $89.99 with a limit of one box, but they are available.

Site Supporter
    Got a box of 1000 CCI 450 for $54 dollars today locally. Was shocked to see it on the shelf.

User Tag List