Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: John Prine infected

John Prine infected

An American Legend and treasure hospitalized in critical condition. This is tragic @blues

https://www.breitbart.com/entertainm...h-coronavirus/
    I'll wager you a PF dollar™ 😎
    The lunatics are running the asylum

Quote Originally Posted by UNK View Post
    An American Legend and treasure hospitalized in critical condition. This is tragic @blues

https://www.breitbart.com/entertainm...h-coronavirus/
    He's been in my thoughts since I first learned of it. I feel like I know him through his music, and his loss will be felt greatly. He is a rare and special breed.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

One of the all time greats. I was supposed to attend his "All the Best" festival in November with my parents, it would've been the first time I'd see him live. Had sort of planned on it not happening due to the current situation, but didn't think it would take such a dire turn to impact the man himself. Sending good thoughts to JP and his family.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by swampyank33 View Post
    One of the all time greats. I was supposed to attend his "All the Best" festival in November with my parents, it would've been the first time I'd see him live. Had sort of planned on it not happening due to the current situation, but didn't think it would take such a dire turn to impact the man himself. Sending good thoughts to JP and his family.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
    Hes a great performer. I used to catch him every year at a local venue. Hopefully he will recover and you can still see his show. I do recall one year discovering he didnt suffer fools in the audience. (not me) Quite an entertaining fellow.
    I'll wager you a PF dollar™ 😎
    The lunatics are running the asylum

Posted in the last hour:

NEW YORK (AP) — John Prine is in stable condition after being placed on a ventilator while being treated for COVID-19-type symptoms, his wife, Fiona Whelan Prine said Monday.

The singer-songwriter’s family said Sunday that Prine was critically ill. Fiona Prine’s message Monday on social media, suggested his condition had improved overnight. Prine remains hospitalized.

“Please continue to send your amazing love and prayers,” she said on Twitter. “Sing his songs. Stay home and wash hands. John loves you. I love you.”

News that Prine’s health was in jeopardy provoked an outpouring of affection for Prine. Joan Baez responded with a video of her playing his song “Hello In There” from her kitchen.

Fiona Prine earlier in March tested positive for coronavirus and said the couple was quarantined and isolated from each other. Fiona Prine, who is also Prine’s manager, said Monday that she has recovered from COVD-19.

The 73-year-old Prine, one of the most influential in folk and country music, has twice fought cancer. Most recently, he was diagnosed with lung cancer in 2013 and had part of a lung removed. The surgeries affected his voice but Prine continued to make music and to tour. Before the onset of the virus, Prine had shows scheduled in May and a summer tour planned.
    https://apnews.com/9590a8f408545383d221b20cde37816c

Site Supporter
    Well damn, he didn’t make it, though I reckon he had a good run.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.rol...it-253684/amp/

My heart is heavy. RIP, good sir.

Site Supporter
    Well, damn.

Just give me one thing that I can hold on to
    To believe in this living is just a hard way to go
    Bonnie Raitt

One of the best. RIP John.
    In the P-F basket of deplorables.

User Tag List