Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: LE grip and light question

That would be a self correcting problem after shot #1. Hands are reversed for the Harris. Perhaps it is some "Home Brew" of Position Sul with a light. Yeah, I know Sul is not a belt line technique. Giving the officer the benefit of the doubt, He may be using the Jaw line technique for search with the light, and using the offhand for impromptu protection of the weapon in the low, low ready. The real attention grabber for me is not having the damn trigger finger up on the slide. Having the booger hook hovering over the trigger guard is bad Ju-ju.

Quote Originally Posted by Trooper224 View Post
    ...Put on a badge, go out on patrol and see how beyond reproach your operatorflu is...

I know, I know, WTF do I know. I'm just a dumb Commercial Plumber....with an impressive current training resume..Who patroled, and kicked doors before there were videos. My Operator "FU" is strong!

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by HCM View Post
    Or when wha the last time he had in service low light training ?

I can also see how he got there.
    Its been several years since I've been there so things have likely changed but the Dept was pretty good with being up to speed on TTPs. That said low light training was not a regular thing at the time. Low light pistol quals were regular though and included shooting on the move under low light, navigating moderate obstacles, and a low light hogans alley.

User Tag List