Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Why so many H&K groupies?

Thanks for adding me. I just found the page. I have a 45C, and am waiting on the arrival of a lightly used P30 LEM, with work done by Rick Holm. It will be my first LEM.

Site Supporter
    HK triggers smooth up with slight use. I found a like new P-30L with a V1 trigger which is light and smooth. My dealer hates lem triggers and begged me to buy it. I can't think of a better house gun. Then he begged me to buy a P-30sk with a V1 trigger. I'm keeping these for my wife who likes them. About HK popularity on the forum. After guys shoot off their jewels carrying Glocks with an iwb holster, they buy another brand. At least that's what I read. I think a mod posted it. Not sure, though.

I have a USPc 9 and a USPc 40 with Gray Guns action jobs and an L&M RMR install on the 9. The DA pulls are not as buttery smooth as the DA pull on my Sig Armorer modded Legion 229s but it's still pretty good, especially with 10# Wolff mainsprings. The SA pull is as good as anything I've ever shot, save maybe a Gold Cup. More importantly, they point more naturally for me than anything else. I'm leaning towards a Wright Armory EPS install on my 40 since it's the last grown up size pistol I have without a dot.

My 2 HKs (P30L V1.5 LEM and VP40) are two of the best guns fort me achieving a natural index with-both intrinsically and honed in with the tailorability of the backstraps and side panels. Plus their accuracy and build/component quality. Yeah, I know they're replete with MIM and stamped steel components, and that they're not hand forged out of asteroid steel alloy, but it's clearly high-quality MIM/stampings, which I'm totally fine with. And I've had stellar support from HK US Customer Support.

Best, Jon

User Tag List