Thread: QOTD

QOTD

Speaking of the Crüe, this:

"Hey! Can y'all please stay the fuck inside? I got some big stadium shit to do in June!!!"
    -Tommy Lee, drummer for the Crüe
    ”But in the end all of these ideas just manufacture new criminals when the problem isn't a lack of criminals.” -JRB

It's a tossup between "Covfefe" and "Dude looks like a lady!"
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Sidheshooter View Post
    Speaking of the Crüe, this:

"Hey! Can y'all please stay the fuck inside? I got some big stadium shit to do in June!!!"
    -Tommy Lee, drummer for the Crüe
    [Downer] It’s sad and to me that anybody still thinks they’ll be doing anything in a stadium in June, much less anytime this year.[/Downer]

Quote Originally Posted by Caballoflaco View Post
    [Downer] It’s sad and to me that anybody still thinks they’ll be doing anything in a stadium in June, much less anytime this year.[/Downer]
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Quote Originally Posted by Caballoflaco View Post
    Yep. The wife just pulled the plug on a big June 50th anniversary party for her parents in Montana. No way it's going to happen and right now the airlines are still solvent enough to give us refunds on the couple grand worth of tickets we purchased. I still have a gooseneck trailer sitting there ready for pickup and I honestly can drive from Alaska to Montana without talking to a human, so I'm going to jet down there and grab it in June if the borders are still open to commercial traffic.

How can this be possible? I was at their farewell tour a few years back.

User Tag List