Page 194 of 206 FirstFirst ... 94144184192193194195196204 ... LastLast
Results 1,931 to 1,940 of 2052

Thread: Let's talk PDW's

Quote Originally Posted by CleverNickname View Post
    Looks like Magpul will finally be making the folding 9mm PDW they demoed 10+ years ago.

Just in time for the dumocraps to outlaw it before it hits shelves...

Quote Originally Posted by El Cid View Post
    Just in time for the dumocraps to outlaw it before it hits shelves...
    I'm definitely going to pick one up if we are allowed to own anything other than sharp sticks by that point.
    Come, mother, come! For terror is thy name, death is in thy breath, and every shaking step destroys a world for e'er. Thou 'time', the all-destroyer! Come, O mother, come!

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by masternave View Post
    KD4’s BCM cut down grip he teased a while back appears to be coming soon… https://www.instagram.com/p/CKG0bnzFONq/
    Here it is.
    Name:  20210122_205611.jpg
Views: 1645
Size:  78.2 KB

Site Supporter
    Reconfigured the front end on my DDM4 PDW as I really wanted BUIS but none of the ones I had on hand would work the way I wanted with the Modlite/pressure switch. Enter the Magpul MBUS Pro. Slim and low profile, perfect for my application.
    Name:  20210125_213110.jpg
Views: 1350
Size:  36.9 KB

Other Rattler owners, what are you using for a light on your Rattler? The best potential choice I've come up with is a Streamlight RM1 on the top rail, reasoning that Streamlight is a known good manufacturer, centerline mounting doesn't increase the gun's width (nice for storage), and centerline mounting allows ambidextrous activation of the light. But I'd like to see what others have chosen before I buy anything.

Other Rattler owners, what are you using for a light on your Rattler? The best potential choice I've come up with is a Streamlight RM1 on the top rail, reasoning that Streamlight is a known good manufacturer, centerline mounting doesn't increase the gun's width (nice for storage), and centerline mounting allows ambidextrous activation of the light. But I'd like to see what others have chosen before I buy anything.
    Name:  0DD9A96E-8BF7-4596-AC37-9EBE25E17D9B.jpg
Views: 1104
Size:  59.4 KB
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Cross posting from the show off thread. Only a .22 but its the closest thing I own to a PDW. Its going to get the form 1 treatment and get a folding stock Frankensteined on to it once the stamp clears
    Name:  20210206_113125.jpg
Views: 1103
Size:  100.9 KB
    Name:  20210206_113153.jpg
Views: 1077
Size:  75.4 KB
    Come, mother, come! For terror is thy name, death is in thy breath, and every shaking step destroys a world for e'er. Thou 'time', the all-destroyer! Come, O mother, come!

I had a streamlight pistol light mounted on the top rail for a while, but I recently switched to a surefire scout pro with a mod button.

I recently picked up a Rattler and agree with the centerline positioning.

I currently have an Olight Baldr Mini on mine. I've only put a little over 50 rounds through it, but so far its working well.

I put an older X300 on the top of mine. It works well in a bag for me, but I also haven’t been able to shoot it much lately.

Jason

User Tag List