Page 134 of 206 FirstFirst ... 3484124132133134135136144184 ... LastLast
Results 1,331 to 1,340 of 2052

Thread: Let's talk PDW's

Quote Originally Posted by RevolverRob View Post
    Right?

A BRN-180 10.5" in .300BO with a side-folding brace or SBR'ed with a side folding stock would be pretty awesome overall.

That said, I'm thinking of a 16" version with a stock and LPVO as hunting gun. With the stock folded it would make an easy carrying piece for dudes like me who are 5'7" on a good day.
    Too long, 8.5” is all .300BO needs.
    #RESIST

It also adds a raised portion to support the springs cup. And yes that's a QD socket.

Quote Originally Posted by rob_s View Post
    I see now. The plug looks like it adds a picatinny rail section and then you clamp whatever stock/brace you want as the case may be. I like that it appears to also have a QD socket in there.

Quote Originally Posted by rob_s View Post
    I see now. The plug looks like it adds a picatinny rail section and then you clamp whatever stock/brace you want as the case may be. I like that it appears to also have a QD socket in there.
    Looks like the kit includes a screw-in piece to install the standard receiver extension?

Name:  2020-04-28 15_02_43-Sig Sauer MCX Rattler Upper 300 Blackout AR Conversion, 5.5_ Barrel_ MGW.jpg
Views: 708
Size:  19.0 KB

Brownells also has BRN-180 lowers with the pic rail on the back- for pre-order, that is.
    "You win 100% of the fights you avoid. If you're not there when it happens, you don't lose." - William Aprill
    "I've owned a guitar for 31 years and that sure hasn't made me a musician, let alone an expert. It's made me a guy who owns a guitar."- BBI

Anyone have experience with both the SB Tactical PDW brace and the Maxim Defense? I know the Maxim collapses and expands more, has a proprietary buffer and spring and costs a bit more.

What is the advantage of a non Sig lower for the Rattler?
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

I allowed myself to be dragged down this rabbit hole: I bought a .300BLK 8" barrel.

My thought is that it's very unlikely the weapon will see suppressed use anytime soon, and that it's also going to be a purpose-built 110gr Barnes/Hornady launcher. With that in mind, what are the thoughts on muzzle devices here? Does a linear compensator make sense? I have no idea what the blast will be like.

Quote Originally Posted by ssb View Post
    I allowed myself to be dragged down this rabbit hole: I bought a .300BLK 8" barrel.

My thought is that it's very unlikely the weapon will see suppressed use anytime soon, and that it's also going to be a purpose-built 110gr Barnes/Hornady launcher. With that in mind, what are the thoughts on muzzle devices here? Does a linear compensator make sense? I have no idea what the blast will be like.
    If we got you this far by reading this thread... just get a Cherry Bomb muzzle device for your inevitable suppressor. Lol!

FIFY

Quote Originally Posted by El Cid View Post
    If we got you this far by reading this thread... just get a Cherry Bomb muzzle device for your inevitable suppressor and a Whistle Tip to protect your ears in the mean time. Lol!
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    What is the advantage of a non Sig lower for the Rattler?
    I posted it above, but already having a non-Sig SBR lower is the primary advantage for me.

User Tag List