Page 44 of 206 FirstFirst ... 3442434445465494144 ... LastLast

Thread: Let's talk PDW's

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    My definition of a PDW is “fits in a GR1.”
    I will conveniently subscribe to that definition.

Is an integrally suppressed 300 WTF upper with a <10in overall barrel length not a thing yet?

Quote Originally Posted by rob_s View Post
    And I’m very curious about how/if people are securing them in vehicles and thoughts on deploying them from said location when needed
    I asked this back on post #92 and haven't seen a response yet.

I wasn't expecting one from the professional forum members but if we keep asking, maybe one of the civvies will reply

As mentioned above, I plan to use a tennis racquet bag as my discreet vehicle carry with suppressor attached. I think using the racquet bag can remove the mystery of "wonder what's inside that bag?" for potential onlookers, and it also prevents me from running out and dropping more money on yet another bag.

Fits with room to spare. Padded, with full length zipper allows for easy deployment. Generous side pocket to fill with mags/sling.

Quote Originally Posted by StraitR View Post
    As mentioned above, I plan to use a tennis racquet bag as my discreet vehicle carry with suppressor attached. I think using the racquet bag can remove the mystery of "wonder what's inside that bag?" for potential onlookers, and it also prevents me from running out and dropping more money on yet another bag.

Fits with room to spare. Padded, with full length zipper allows for easy deployment. Generous side pocket to fill with mags/sling.

very nice!

Is an integrally suppressed 300 WTF upper with a <10in overall barrel length not a thing yet?
    Not that I can think of. Closest thing is the LMT CSW at 12" with the can, 24" OAL: https://lmtdefense.com/firearms/csw

Quote Originally Posted by hiro View Post
    I asked this back on post #92 and haven't seen a response yet.

I wasn't expecting one from the professional forum members but if we keep asking, maybe one of the civvies will reply
    I don't carry one yet, but I was thinking about the Snap Safe underbed safe in the back of my Jeep. With the cable secured, I think it might be enough to deter smash and grab folks. Plus I have a cover so they wouldn't be able to see it anyways.

These are perpetually out of stock.
    https://www.aeroprecisionusa.com/m4e...complete-upper

Quote Originally Posted by El Cid View Post
    These are perpetually out of stock.
    https://www.aeroprecisionusa.com/m4e...complete-upper
    Theoretically possible to assemble at home with 7.5” barrel, fat ha guard, and can?

Quote Originally Posted by Wake27 View Post
    I don't carry one yet, but I was thinking about the Snap Safe underbed safe in the back of my Jeep. With the cable secured, I think it might be enough to deter smash and grab folks. Plus I have a cover so they wouldn't be able to see it anyways.
    Thanks for replying. Any plans on how to deploy?

User Tag List