Page 200 of 206 FirstFirst ... 100150190198199200201202 ... LastLast
Results 1,991 to 2,000 of 2052

Thread: Let's talk PDW's

Quote Originally Posted by spyderco monkey View Post
    So, on youtube today, and The Algorithm suggested this video to me.

An interesting looks at the 'Urban' take on PDW selection, carry, and employment.

Whats funny is here I am worrying about my j-frame printing, and this guy is pulling off a shockingly well concealed AIWB Draco.

Heh, what was the gag between Costa and Haley about stuffing an almost full-sized pistol in a jock strap holster? “You’ve got room for one down there. I don’t!” Things that make you go Hmmmmm,.....
    All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing.
    No one is coming. It is up to us.

I'm digging this! Seems well thought out and keeps everything in place for a wide variety of packs.

https://jerkingthetrigger.com/2022/0...ckpack-insert/

Site Supporter
    This does look interesting…

Link to actual product:

https://lynxdefense.com/backpacks/the-policy/

They’re asking $49.99 plus shipping.

Quote Originally Posted by El Cid View Post
    I'm digging this! Seems well thought out and keeps everything in place for a wide variety of packs.

https://jerkingthetrigger.com/2022/0...ckpack-insert/

Quote Originally Posted by spyderco monkey View Post
    So, on youtube today, and The Algorithm suggested this video to me.

An interesting looks at the 'Urban' take on PDW selection, carry, and employment.

Whats funny is here I am worrying about my j-frame printing, and this guy is pulling off a shockingly well concealed AIWB Draco.
    The counter example to, "well that gun is too big to appendix carry."

Depends on how big you are. I concealed a super shorty and a DE 50 for a week just to prove I could (I was younger and a lot dumber then). There are a lot of problems being gigantic sometimes, hard to find clothes, always accidentally breaking things, bang my head far more than normal people, but one of the benefits is I can damn near appendix a howitzer.

We could isolate Russia totally from the world and maybe they could apply for membership after 2000 years.

Quote Originally Posted by 5pins View Post
    That could be a neat, practical cheekweld pistol for us civvies.
    " La rose est sans pourquoi, elle fleurit parce qu’elle fleurit ; Elle n’a souci d’elle-même, ne demande pas si on la voit. » Angelus Silesius
    "There are problems in this universe for which there are no answers." Paul Muad'dib

Quote Originally Posted by Wondering Beard View Post
    That could be a neat, practical cheekweld pistol for us civvies.
    The SBR version is cool. I wonder how much it will be for essentially a flux raider?

Gucci gear, Walmart skill Darth_Uno's Avatar
    Initial impressions:

Well, none yet. Got Covid right after I got this and it kicked my ass. Then between work and weather haven't shot it yet.

The A3 brace seems to be the most stock-like option I could find. Just from shouldering it around my basement I like it very much. You can see I actually mounted it upside down - that works well for my high cheekbones. It's actually designed to go the other way and clear helmet/coms. There's also a straight option. At any rate I like it very much, and it's quite a bit less than any collapsible option which doesn't fill any niches for me.

The OWL is a hog of a light to mount there. Although I feel OWL's work better on shorter rails, where you don't have all the weight out on the end of a 12+" barrel. I've since replaced it with a TLR-1 HL at 12:00 which seems to be a not perfect but much better solution. It's certainly adequate for any purposes I have for this gun. Since I'm not likely to carry it in a backpack I'm not concerned about accidentally flipping the switches on.

No suppressors in IL which removes some of the practicality of a weapon like this...but that's not really why I got it.

Name:  IMG_2432.jpg
Views: 544
Size:  58.2 KB

Name:  IMG_2430.jpg
Views: 529
Size:  31.8 KB

Quote Originally Posted by Darth_Uno View Post
    Initial impressions:

Well, none yet. Got Covid right after I got this and it kicked my ass. Then between work and weather haven't shot it yet.

The A3 brace seems to be the most stock-like option I could find. Just from shouldering it around my basement I like it very much. You can see I actually mounted it upside down - that works well for my high cheekbones. It's actually designed to go the other way and clear helmet/coms. There's also a straight option. At any rate I like it very much, and it's quite a bit less than any collapsible option which doesn't fill any niches for me.

The OWL is a hog of a light to mount there. Although I feel OWL's work better on shorter rails, where you don't have all the weight out on the end of a 12+" barrel. I've since replaced it with a TLR-1 HL at 12:00 which seems to be a not perfect but much better solution. It's certainly adequate for any purposes I have for this gun. Since I'm not likely to carry it in a backpack I'm not concerned about accidentally flipping the switches on.

No suppressors in IL which removes some of the practicality of a weapon like this...but that's not really why I got it.

Name:  IMG_2432.jpg
Views: 544
Size:  58.2 KB

Name:  IMG_2430.jpg
Views: 529
Size:  31.8 KB
    I just love shit like this.
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...
    revchuck38: ...”mo' ammo is mo' betta' unless you're swimming or on fire.”

User Tag List