Page 178 of 209 FirstFirst ... 78128168176177178179180188 ... LastLast
Results 1,771 to 1,780 of 2082

Thread: Let's talk PDW's

Site Supporter
    The Vertex Gamut 2.0 will close on a 11.5 with Law folder, but it's *tight*, and gently distorts the bag. I'm satisfied with it, and it's a great bag for this purpose, but I think it would be ideal for a 10.5 bbl. Bag's got a great shape and firmness to it. Not too deep, not floppy, still looks neat loaded with too much BS when I go to the range, and is comfortable to carry. Recommended.

Quote Originally Posted by 5pins View Post
    Finally got everything together and put this together.

Attachment 59325
    Couldn't wait to ditch those.

The fact they're cool these days blows my mind. The fact we bought them in the late 90s to replace our Uzis instead of keeping the Uzi or buying MP5s blows my mind, as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Parf View Post
    The Vertex Gamut 2.0 will close on a 11.5 with Law folder, but it's *tight*, and gently distorts the bag. I'm satisfied with it, and it's a great bag for this purpose, but I think it would be ideal for a 10.5 bbl. Bag's got a great shape and firmness to it. Not too deep, not floppy, still looks neat loaded with too much BS when I go to the range, and is comfortable to carry. Recommended.
    As detailed earlier in the thread with description and pictures, the 10.5" is not a perfect fit unless you stow it butt-down/muzzle up, which isn't great for deployment. A muzzle down orientation still results in the bag being distorted and having to work the zipper over the LAW instead of cleanly zipping shut.
    "Are you ready? Okay. Let's roll."- Last words of Todd Beamer

Quote Originally Posted by TGS View Post
    Couldn't wait to ditch those.

The fact they're cool these days blows my mind. The fact we bought them in the late 90s to replace our Uzis instead of keeping the Uzi or buying MP5s blows my mind, as well.
    Name:  20200825_204553.jpg
Views: 609
Size:  43.7 KB

Quit making me feel "dirty" for wanting one.
    "And for a regular dude I’m maybe okay...but what I learned is if there’s a door, I’m going out it not in it"-Duke
    "Just because a girl sleeps with her brother doesn't mean she's easy..."-Blues

Quote Originally Posted by wvincent View Post

Do the DOE build. They're at least cool from a historical uniqueness perspective.

I guess one of the benefits of the Colt SMG is that the FSB area doesn't get very hot compared to a DI AR15. So, with the classic handguards, I gripped it up front using the rear of the FSB as a hand stop, straddling the sling swivel with my fingers. It allowed me to get a more efficient grip, comparable in extension to using a lo-pro rail system on a 10" gun.
    "Are you ready? Okay. Let's roll."- Last words of Todd Beamer

Quote Originally Posted by TGS View Post
    Do the DOE build. They're at least cool from a historical uniqueness perspective.
    Dammit, now I have a new poster girl. She's pretty Alt, but hot in her own special way.
    Name:  hw5oyiz0eqk21.jpg
Views: 594
Size:  24.6 KB

This is pic pretty accurate?
    Would love to find a "build" sheet.
    "And for a regular dude I’m maybe okay...but what I learned is if there’s a door, I’m going out it not in it"-Duke

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Parf View Post
    FWIW, my Gamut Checkpoint fits a 11.5” with a LAW. Fits diagonally in the main compartment without distortion.

I thought about SBR'ing it but $200 is a lot of money just to put a stock on it.
    We could isolate Russia totally from the world and maybe they could apply for membership after 2000 years.

I thought about SBR'ing it but $200 is a lot of money just to put a stock on it.
    I think it's good as a pistol, for me.
    I just spent the last hour or so searching for parts for a build.

Care to share build details?

I think it's good as a pistol, for me.
    I just spent the last hour or so searching for parts for a build.

Care to share build details?
    The upper is a Colt SMG upper I luck into. The lower is a PSA M4 carbine and a shockwave brace. The rest is just parts I had laying around.
    We could isolate Russia totally from the world and maybe they could apply for membership after 2000 years.

The upper is a Colt SMG upper I luck into. The lower is a PSA M4 carbine and a shockwave brace. The rest is just parts I had laying around.
    Yeah, PSA lower out of stock right now. On the notification list.
    But, I'm gonna keep looking. I really want to build this. It fits a niche for me.

User Tag List