Page 41 of 206 FirstFirst ... 3139404142435191141 ... LastLast

Thread: Let's talk PDW's

Let's talk PDW's

Quote Originally Posted by TGS View Post
    @DanM and whoever else wants to see a Mk18+LAW folded in a VertX Gamut. It just barely squeezes in. An 11.5" would definitely not fit with a LAW.

Attachment 51207

Attachment 51208
    My 9” AAC 300blk with law folder barely fits in a the same expedition back pack in the above picture. Has to be at an angle and is a hell of a tight fit with the ASR brake on it and no mag due to the angle to make it fit the pack.

Looks like I need a new pack.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    AKA: SkyLine1

Quote Originally Posted by JM Campbell View Post
    My 9” AAC 300blk with law folder barely fits in a the same expedition back pack in the above picture. Has to be at an angle and is a hell of a tight fit with the ASR brake on it and no mag due to the angle to make it fit the pack.

Looks like I need a new pack.

The Eberlestock Cherry Bomb S25 has the eye of both DanM and I. Check it out.
    "Are you ready? Okay. Let's roll."- Last words of Todd Beamer

Quote Originally Posted by TGS View Post
    The Eberlestock Cherry Bomb S25 has the eye of both DanM and I. Check it out.
    And me now that they expanded the color choices to more lo-vis options.

Thanks for the photo @TGS. That definitely takes the Gamut out of the running. The Eberlestock is moving towards the top of the list.

It FDE APC9 Pros that took Glock mags were readily available, I think my bank account would be in trouble after this thread. Since this would mostly be a toy for me, I think I’ll wait for the roller-delayed Stribog to come out before I make a decision, like the rest of the poors.
    My posts only represent my personal opinion and do not necessarily reflect the opinions or official policies of any employer, past or present. Obvious spelling errors are likely the result of an iPhone keyboard.

Quote Originally Posted by El Cid View Post
    I’ll just wait here patiently until you realize you need both. And if you don’t go with the Glock lower... they both use the same mags. Even more reason to have both.
    Does the TP9 use the same mags?

I might have to get one of each (TP9, GHM9, ACP9), it is the only way to be sure.

And of course no comparison would be complete without an Scorpion, Stribog, and MPX.

Better tell the wife no vacations for awhile.

Quote Originally Posted by RevolverRob View Post

I might have to get one of each (TP9, GHM9, ACP9), it is the only way to be sure.

And of course no comparison would be complete without an Scorpion, Stribog, and MPX.

You did say you got a $12k get out of jail card you could play.....

AKA: SkyLine1

Spoke to Michael at Smith Manufacturing, very helpful. Ordered his AFG that plugs into the forward -N hole, the Falcon charging handle, and the two hardware screws.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

It does. And that’s a solid plan if you ask me.

Best phrase it along the lines of social distancing and "for our health".

Quote Originally Posted by deputyG23 View Post
    Just wondering...is a 16" AUG or Tavor any easier on the ears than a 10.5-12" 5.56?
    Yes. Even shooting the AUG at an indoor range it was fine. My 11.5 unsuppressed with a flash hider outdoors was def more "blasty" at the muzzle.

Regarding the AUG as a PDW, it could be but it's still a rifle and weighs in as such, and even 28" is a bit too long to fit in many discreet carrying cases without disassembly. If you don't mind having to put it together first, popping off the barrel/receiver it would fit in my backpack, which was great at the time because I only had a motorcycle and I didn't think riding to the range with an AR strapped to my back would fly in Portland.
    "Customer is very particular" -- SIG Sauer

User Tag List