Page 40 of 206 FirstFirst ... 3038394041425090140 ... LastLast

Thread: Let's talk PDW's

Back pack gun....check

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    AKA: SkyLine1

Earlier today, I bought a FDE TP9-N, the B&T brace structure, three 30 and 2 20 round mags thru Gunbroker, and it has shipped. I sourced a Tail Hook Mod 1 from Dakota Tactical. The only thing I am missing is the two screws that attach the B&T brace to the TP9, as they were missing from the brace hardware. I have an email into B&T USA, unless someone has a line on this hardware?
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

this thread made me...

...dig one of my favorite NFA toys out of the safe this morning and run by the range to chrono what it actually does.

Name:  krink.jpg
Views: 692
Size:  60.8 KB

This one is a 5.56 and the barrel is 8.25" from crown to closed breech face. The load I have always considered if it had to be loaded for "serious social purposes" is the 55gr Gold Dot. That averaged 2428 fps this morning. I think that is within the performance envelope of the Gold Dot doing what it is supposed to do. The gun is a bit heavy but a joy to shoot. I need to get it out more often.

And I’m one step closer. Omega 9K took just under a year.

And since it is rated for 300BLK I’ll have to see how it does there too.

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    Earlier today, I bought a FDE TP9-N, the B&T brace structure, three 30 and 2 20 round mags thru Gunbroker, and it has shipped. I sourced a Tail Hook Mod 1 from Dakota Tactical. The only thing I am missing is the two screws that attach the B&T brace to the TP9, as they were missing from the brace hardware. I have an email into B&T USA, unless someone has a line on this hardware?
    Depending on your feedback I may need a TP9N. Looking forward to your thoughts.

Quote Originally Posted by Grey View Post
    Rob will you buy a damn gun already? I'm anxiously waiting for you to buy one so I can live vicariously through your purchase. I don't have enough cash to buy a 2011 and a 9mm PDW...
    Well, I had just about convinced myself to put an APC9 Pro on Layaway...but...

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    GJM did this...so now I have to wait to see what he thinks.

Quote Originally Posted by RevolverRob View Post

ARE YOU A SHEEP!?

I know I am when it comes to stuff like this...

I’ll just wait here patiently until you realize you need both. And if you don’t go with the Glock lower... they both use the same mags. Even more reason to have both.

@DanM and whoever else wants to see a Mk18+LAW folded in a VertX Gamut. It just barely squeezes in. An 11.5" would definitely not fit with a LAW.

Name:  Mk18Pack.jpg
Views: 752
Size:  35.6 KB

Name:  Mk18Pack2.jpg
Views: 734
Size:  76.5 KB
    "Are you ready? Okay. Let's roll."- Last words of Todd Beamer

You need to buy one in black or alpine green — could shoot differently.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

User Tag List