Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Model 10 deal?

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Grey View Post
    I probably should buy one because PF said I needed a model 10.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk
    mos def.

Also, you're getting into reloading and 38 special is super easy to reload...

Chris

Site Supporter
    I should buy several for family members. A recent experiment with my with trying several of my revolvers she greatly preferred the lighter guns. I think this model would wadcutters would be the ticket.

I’m having a really hard time not scooping one of these. I’m trying to save up for a new safe because I need a bigger and more proper safe.

These are so well balanced, price is right. Very serviceable. Would love to see pencil barrel cut to 2.5” just for grins, love the look of the tapered ones.

Site Supporter
    I’m seriously considering picking one of these up... calling my preferred shop on Monday just to make sure that they’re open. Is it safe to assume that these aren’t +p rated?

Since I don’t have any .38 stocked (and pickings are slim out there), would 148gr wadcutters be an acceptable defensive load?

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Seven_Sicks_Two View Post
    I’m seriously considering picking one of these up... calling my preferred shop on Monday just to make sure that they’re open. Is it safe to assume that these aren’t +p rated?

Since I don’t have any .38 stocked (and pickings are slim out there), would 148gr wadcutters be an acceptable defensive load?
    A model 10-anything is +P rated.

Wadcutters will be a hoot to shoot through it, and will certainly work in a defensive role.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Duelist View Post
    A model 10-anything is +P rated.

Wadcutters will be a hoot to shoot through it, and will certainly work in a defensive role.
    Thanks! I’ve been looking for an excuse to buy an inexpensive k-frame as a knockabout woods gun. This might have pushed me over the edge.

How are these still in stock? What is wrong with you guys? They were supposed to be gone by now so I wouldn't buy one!

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

I ordered one too.

Site Supporter
    Just placed my order.

User Tag List