Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Leather Holster Creak

Site Supporter
    Leather holsters creak, Kydex clicks. It is what they do.

Baby powder worked for me too.

Not that it is any consolation but if you are in the age bracket to be mature enough to appreciate leather over plastic, you probably creak when you walk.

But it won't matter anyways because you can't hardly hear it after years of shooting..

reeeeeeeeee

Haha, I am 35 today, and I own one leather holster. It’s nice to mix it up. It’s also more comfortable than my kydex holsters and looks nice. It’s an occasional indulgence and not a big deal. Just wasn’t sure if this happens to all of them. Sounds like that is the case so I will move on, and maybe try the baby powder thing.
    Join FPC

Modding this sack of shit BehindBlueI's's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ScotchMan View Post
    Haha, I am 35 today, and I own one leather holster. It’s nice to mix it up. It’s also more comfortable than my kydex holsters and looks nice. It’s an occasional indulgence and not a big deal. Just wasn’t sure if this happens to all of them. Sounds like that is the case so I will move on, and maybe try the baby powder thing.
    It doesn't happen to all of them but it happens to most of them. Different patterns and different makers are certainly more prone to it. I like leather as well, and own more then I use and for guns I seldom, if ever, carry. I don't believe in having something that couldn't be pressed into carry duty if required.
    Sorta around sometimes for some of your shitty mod needs.

User Tag List