Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: SEIU "finds" 39 million N95 masks

SEIU "finds" 39 million N95 masks

https://www.businessinsider.in/polic...w/74838092.cms

The Service Employees International Union said it located 39 million N95 masks and will be selling them to healthcare facilities around the country to protect healthcare workers treating coronavirus patients.
    #RESIST

Found them they did. Sure. Is that like they found a trunk full of votes in Chicago?

So they are selling them instead of donating them? Wow what caring individuals. Wonder if any AG’s can go at then for gouging or selling medical equipment without licenses?

$5 each times 39 million= quite a payday for these heroes.

Nevermind.
    Last edited by 5pins; 03-27-2020 at 08:57 AM.
    We could isolate Russia totally from the world and maybe they could apply for membership after 2000 years.

It doesn't sound like SEIU got them for free, but "found a distributor" that had them.

https://twitter.com/noamscheiber/sta...808192/photo/1

My wife is happy that the hospital she works at just got a couple of donations of N95s: probably only enough for one per employee.

No outrage at SEIU on my part. I'm just glad entities are scrounging up PPE for people like my wife. I've potentially got a couple pairs of goggles coming for her, but we'll see how that works out. I'd pay $5/N95 any time just to get her and her co-workers some more.
    "Gunfighting is a thinking man's game. So we might want to bring thinking back into it."-MDFA

Beware of my temper, and the dog that I've found...

What were N95's selling for before the Great Reset of 2020?
    "And for a regular dude I’m maybe okay...but what I learned is if there’s a door, I’m going out it not in it"-Duke
    "Just because a girl sleeps with her brother doesn't mean she's easy..."-Blues

Cuomo was complaining that they were paying $5 now for a mask that cost under a buck beforehand.
    We could isolate Russia totally from the world and maybe they could apply for membership after 2000 years.

During the last recession we had a substantial RIF where I worked. Managers were looking at every possible angle to cut costs. During a staff meeting one manager told us they had "found" 600K that they didn't need. So my question would be if you don't need it why did you have it to begin with. Maybe it was just a bad choice of words but it had a few people trying to understand the agency funding.
    In the P-F basket of deplorables.

$5 a mask, big mark up for the union.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

The Army just "found" 80,000 1911 pistols that had been in storage for 55 years. Funny how things just pop up from time to time.
    In the P-F basket of deplorables.

User Tag List