Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: SEIU "finds" 39 million N95 masks

Nobody who “needs” a N95 medical mask is gonna buy one. So the markup regardless of shipping is outrageous.
    I'll wager you a PF dollar™ 😎
    The lunatics are running the asylum

Quote Originally Posted by Borderland View Post
    The Army just "found" 80,000 1911 pistols that had been in storage for 55 years. Funny how things just pop up from time to time.
    Hey I got $5 for that. Where do I go pick one up????

I wouldn't trust those purple-shirted thugs any further than I can throw a bull by the tail.

Quote Originally Posted by TAZ View Post
    Hey I got $5 for that. Where do I go pick one up????
    I've been after one for about 18 months. So far no cigar. I think they were probably worth about $100 when they were boxed up. Now about $1000 if you can live long enough to score one.
    In the P-F basket of deplorables.

Site Supporter
    The Army just "found" 80,000 1911 pistols that had been in storage for 55 years. Funny how things just pop up from time to time.
    They didn't find anything. They were reserve war stock. with the adoption of the M17 the M9's will replace them 1911s in this role. The $1K goes to the DCM which is no longer tax payer supported and is now required to self fund.

Would you rather the DCM shut down ? Would you rather the Obama administration destroyed them ?

Try googling SEIU crimes. They are some real scum. Organized crime perhaps?
    I'll wager you a PF dollar™ 😎
    The lunatics are running the asylum

Quote Originally Posted by HCM View Post
    They didn't find anything. They were reserve war stock. with the adoption of the M17 the M9's will replace them 1911s in this role. The $1K goes to the DCM which is no longer tax payer supported and is now required to self fund.

Would you rather the DCM shut down ? Would you rather the Obama administration destroyed them ?
    Not the DCM any longer. Now called the CMP. I'm aware of where the 1K goes. They gave me a number in the pistol lottery in 2018.

Why would you think I would want the CMP to shut down or have those pistols destroyed. I collect USGI arms.
    Last edited by Borderland; 03-27-2020 at 07:33 PM.

Ok the union is made up of healthcare workers. They won't to sell the government supplies to protect their members?

Site Supporter
    Not the DCM any longer. Now called the CMP. I'm aware of where the 1K goes. They gave me a number in the pistol lottery in 2018.

Why would you think I would want the CMP to shut down or have those pistols destroyed. I collect USGI arms.
    Maybe the post you made implying the Army “found” the current CMP 1911s and were now selling $100 guns for $1,000 as if it were something nefarious or you that you or others were somehow entitled to these guns at $100 each.

If you know how it works, then you are either trolling or need to take another look at your posts. Only you know for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by HCM View Post
    Maybe the post you made implying the Army “found” the current CMP 1911s and were now selling $100 guns for $1,000 as if it were something nefarious or you that you or others were somehow entitled to these guns at $100 each.

If you know how it works, then you are either trolling or need to take another look at your posts. Only you know for sure.
    It's a financial move by the Army to get rid of some antique weapons that was costing them millions to store. I thought everyone was aware of the CMP sales. My post was TIC. But thanks for getting all of this information out to the general public. It's only been around for about two years now.

User Tag List