Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Brownells Shipping?

Brownells Shipping?

Ordered some stuff a week ago from Brownells, still hasn't shipped.

I understand the rush from Covid-19, but are they even still shipping or are they completely shut down?
    "Are you ready? Okay. Let's roll."- Last words of Todd Beamer

I ordered some stuff yesterday and just got a shipping notice on one of the orders.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

Ordered some Magpul stuff on 3/18, should be arriving tomorrow using economy shipping.

Ordered some Vang Comp shotgun cards over the weekend. They’ll be here Monday.
    My posts only represent my personal opinion and do not necessarily reflect the opinions or official policies of any employer, past or present. Obvious spelling errors are likely the result of an iPhone keyboard.

Ordered primers on Wednesday, had them Monday.

Now, Bayou Bullets on the other hand...

I'm an Edge member, which is basically Amazon Prime for Brownells customers. I ordered some stuff Sunday night or Monday morning and it arrived today. I'd call them.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by TGS View Post
    Ordered some stuff a week ago from Brownells, still hasn't shipped.

I understand the rush from Covid-19, but are they even still shipping or are they completely shut down?
    Brownells has the worst shipping dept in my experience. Every other thing about them is great, but I never order things I need "right now" because I know it'll be at least a week before I get it. I've seen orders sit for upwards of a week, then go out on the slow boat.

But, when you need support, they can't be beat, and their prices and selection are great, so I keep shopping there...

Chris

Weird, I’ve never had an issue. I’ve also been an edge member for much of the last four years, but even for the sporadic few months I wasn’t, I don’t remember having a problem. Their CS has also been great for me, maybe give them a call?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm having no problems getting stuff from Brownells

got my second shipping confirmation from Brownells, Midsouthshooters hasnt sent me anything in over a week.

User Tag List