Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Brownells Shipping?

Banned
    holding the head of Perseus in my support hand
    Ordered a scope and mount late Tuesday? Should be here today. I have Edge, though.

I placed my order on 3/21 and received “processing notification” on 3/23. As of today, my order has not shipped.

I reached out to Brownells and got “...increased order volume..”, “...doing the best we can...” and basically it ships when it ships.

Site Supporter
    I ship quite a lot of car parts. Since Covid shipping has been hit or miss with any vendor I’ve used privately or work related. About one in 15 getting messed up on the vendor or shippers side is what I’m seeing

Quote Originally Posted by TGS View Post
    Ordered some stuff a week ago from Brownells, still hasn't shipped.

I understand the rush from Covid-19, but are they even still shipping or are they completely shut down?
    I bought an optic and my order just sat for a few days days. I only noticed because I never got a shipping notice and my account online said the order was "on hold" pending review. I had to call brownells and verify a bunch of details to ge them to move my order to the next step

Apparently if you don't order with them for a while, their fraud detection system triggers your order depending on amount

User Tag List