Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ShivWorks Youtube Channel

ShivWorks Youtube Channel

Hey guys since we're all social distancing for the moment it's probably a good time to get your remote learn on. Seth Roberson who has been my media guy for the better part of 18 years now, has put up a Youtube channel for me and has been editing down some really nice videos here recently.

Take a gander.

Awesome.
    My posts only represent my personal opinion and do not necessarily reflect the opinions or official policies of any employer, past or present. Obvious spelling errors are likely the result of an iPhone keyboard.

Great thank you SN.

Thank you Craig, extremely useful as always.

To add a little humor in these troubled times, I'm thinking of calling these techniques and systems something along the lines of "anti-social distancing" or "fighting inside covid range". ;-)
    " La rose est sans pourquoi, elle fleurit parce qu’elle fleurit ; Elle n’a souci d’elle-même, ne demande pas si on la voit. » Angelus Silesius
    "There are problems in this universe for which there are no answers." Paul Muad'dib

Quote Originally Posted by Wondering Beard View Post
    Thank you Craig, extremely useful as always.

To add a little humor in these troubled times, I'm thinking of calling these techniques and systems something along the lines of "anti-social distancing" or "fighting inside covid range". ;-)
    That’s awesome!!

Thank you for posting this, it's going to be very useful for new folks. Asking the right questions is a great way to fuel learning, and these are always excellent food for thought.

Note to the Mods - maybe a sticky thread about "distance learning" options during the current pandemic?

Looks good; #willbinge
    ”But in the end all of these ideas just manufacture new criminals when the problem isn't a lack of criminals.” -JRB

Quote Originally Posted by SeriousStudent View Post
    Thank you for posting this, it's going to be very useful for new folks. Asking the right questions is a great way to fuel learning, and these are always excellent food for thought.

Note to the Mods - maybe a sticky thread about "distance learning" options during the current pandemic?
    Not a Mod - but @Bratch has provided some useful info here in the "Profit From Coronavirus" Thread

Site Supporter
    So...Much....Awesomeness!!!!

pat

Site Supporter Maple Syrup Actual's Avatar
    Sweet!

Unless that clip of Cody knocking me out is featured prominently, in which case...fuck.

Seriously though I like when there's a place I can direct people to where I know I'll trust all the doctrine and where they can see it done properly, rather than my half-assed reenactments.

User Tag List